• PAGES
  • TheAceFactor
    2,147 Posts
    Thu, May 27 2010 7:22 PM

smason77:

horse poo!

SPAM!!

Nice layup though. lol

1'st of all , i have absolutely no earthly reason to take and post a screen shot that wasn't so...2'ndly , just thinking back on how that shot happened , i would venture to say that the better players than myself on here have already done this , with the tp master or the G-10 . I'd say it's nothing new to them at all. 3'rdly , ya' might want to try taking that line sometime ,  might help ya' break 70.

• smason77
    464 Posts
    Thu, May 27 2010 8:41 PM

TheAceFactor:

1'st of all , i have absolutely no earthly reason to take and post a screen shot that wasn't so...2'ndly , just thinking back on how that shot happened , i would venture to say that the better players than myself on here have already done this , with the tp master or the G-10 . I'd say it's nothing new to them at all. 3'rdly , ya' might want to try taking that line sometime ,  might help ya' break 70.

Okay. I'd love to see an actual replay. until then I will remain skeptical. Do you mean the i15? Not the G10. The g10 won't go nearly that far. It has nothing to do with any "line". Considering that the new r9 multi only specs out at 8 yards further than the master g10... yeah. NO.

I think you must've been dreaming. Would love to see the replay. Until then.. NICE layup! lol

Breaking 70 is of no concern to me as I rarely play 18 hole rounds.

• VanHalenLover
    1,422 Posts
    Thu, May 27 2010 10:39 PM

If it helps at all smason, I've seen it before, and I've actually hit it once. It is few and far between, but when it is there, it is a welcomed shot!

1,644 Posts
    Fri, May 28 2010 5:09 AM

Okay, this shot is entirely possible with a 17 mph tail wind with any of the top drivers.  Trust me, been there, done that many many times!

• TheAceFactor
    2,147 Posts
    Fri, May 28 2010 7:48 AM

Thank You Lee , i didn't think it  would be anything new to you. If I remember correctly , to catch the corner of the 2'nd fairway is only around 288 on the fly.   Thanks again.                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                        "Ace"

• ironking34
    749 Posts
    Fri, May 28 2010 7:00 PM

I'm not impressed with the new driver.  With the increase meter speed they should have at least had the distance at 280 or above.  There really isn't that much difference between the R9 and Super Tri Master (275 vs 278) and a little extra precision although the increased meter speed should negate this.

• PAGES
RSS