Forums

Help › Forums

Reverse view putting bug

rated by 0 users
Tue, May 25 2010 6:20 AM (2 replies)
  • seniorbruno
    720 Posts
    Mon, May 24 2010 6:12 PM

I ran into something different tonight on #13 Kiawah. On the left fringe, pin high in two. 15 ft putt downhill w/ about 2ft of break to the right. I use reverse view most of the time. When I tried to hit the ball it didn't move, and right before what would have been contact, the view switched from reverse to normal. Tried it again. Same result. Tried it again in normal view and it worked. This ever happen to anyone?

• TheAceFactor
    2,147 Posts
    Mon, May 24 2010 6:44 PM

Yes it has...if we are talking about the same spot , it's as if your almost aiming over your own left foot  to even have a chance. That  has been some time ago, but ,    Anyway , yes, it burned me too ;  i've avoided going left there since.

"Ace"

• blackbeard
    288 Posts
    Tue, May 25 2010 6:20 AM

Yep, same thing here. First time I thought it was me, but the second time it happened I sent a bug report, but I'm sure it's some kind of lie that requires a different type of shot for some reason. Like Ace says, now I avoid going left if at all possible.

RSS