Forums

Help › Forums

News forum

rated by 0 users
Mon, May 24 2010 11:08 AM (3 replies)
  • Fuzzygazz
    1,469 Posts
    Mon, May 24 2010 10:17 AM

I was wondering when I went to the news forum I saw an article on posture? Nothing against

ppl who lean different ways but where is the news on the pebble beach play?

Word of mouth told me first. Maybe forums need more separation.

http://www.usopen.com/en_US/course/index.html

My bad if it got by me.

• jayjonbeach
    689 Posts
    Mon, May 24 2010 10:36 AM

Yep this was pretty big news IMO and nothing from WGT came out about it that I have seen. 

Andyson posted a thread here which alerted me to it.  Great little challenge with cool videos of old shots woven in.

• Mem11
    199 Posts
    Mon, May 24 2010 10:46 AM

It was easy to miss and was probably lacking some detail, but it was announced back on March 17th .  

WGT:

In addition to the USGA Virtual Championship, WGT will develop a tribute to historic moments in golf which took place at Pebble Beach. WGT and the USGA will recreate famous shots made during previous U.S. Opens hosted at Pebble Beach so that fans can experience and truly understand the skill involved. These will be featured in the "Course" section on USOPEN.com.

Perhaps another annoucement should have been made when it went live, but I guess they didn't think that was necessary.  Like you I would have missed it had not someone else started a thread on it.  

I can't remember what I read 2 hours ago let alone 2 months ago...lol

• StrangeMagic
    1,304 Posts
    Mon, May 24 2010 11:08 AM

From MisterWGT's profile page:

PEBBLE BEACH... historical experience now live! Oakmont full 18... VERY VERY SOON!!!

RSS