Forums

Help › Forums

Rental clubs

rated by 0 users
Sun, May 23 2010 2:12 PM (4 replies)
  • Coopsters
    4 Posts
    Sun, May 23 2010 12:08 PM

someone please tell me how to add them to my Inventory. I clicked add and it did nothing happened. I checked on my profile their not there. Now do they think I will spend $25 to buy clubs if I can't get the ones I rented

• WGTniv
    1,788 Posts
    Sun, May 23 2010 12:44 PM

Hi Coopsters,

You have to equip anything your rent or purchase from the Pro Shop before you can use it.  You can read about how to equip your clubs here or you can watch a video tutorial.

• Coopsters
    4 Posts
    Sun, May 23 2010 12:55 PM

Thanks for your help on that but I think I rented a whole set and can only find the 3 wood from the set. any idea?

• WGTniv
    1,788 Posts
    Sun, May 23 2010 1:36 PM

Click on the ACCOUNT button at the top of your friends list and scroll down to your transaction history.  Anything you purchased or rented should be listed there.  Does it show a deduction for an entire clubset or just a 3W?

The entire set fee would look something like this on your transaction history except instead of Purchase it would say Rental and the credit amount will be different.

04.10.10 Purchase i15 Master Full Set Pro Shop -3,715 cr

If it does show the fee for the entire set, I would recommend clearing your flash and browser caches and then trying to equip them again.  Don't forget that on the EQUIP screen there are different tabs at the bottom of the window for Drivers, Woods, Irons, Wedges, Putters & Balls.  Make sure you click on each tab and look through the available clubs for each type.

• Soulcatcher
    1,970 Posts
    Sun, May 23 2010 2:12 PM

Sorry mate, you just rented the three wood.

RSS