Forums

Help › Forums

viewing the green from the fairway

rated by 0 users
Wed, May 19 2010 4:33 PM (3 replies)
  • corace
    276 Posts
    Wed, May 19 2010 3:53 PM

I've only been playing for a couple weeks. I've made pro already, have no Idea how. Now I'm an old gizzer, I never made it all the way through the book Computers for dummies. It took me over an hour to find out how to post a commit.

Anyway, is there a way to view a green from the fairway, like 100 yrd out. I can't see slopes in greens, to place a shot?????

• youareintrouble
    103 Posts
    Wed, May 19 2010 4:08 PM

no....the views you currently have are what we get. The graphics are good to see some slopes from afar but you will need to remember the layout once u make that green close up.

• cheffele
    1 Posts
    Wed, May 19 2010 4:23 PM

if whoever createdthe wgt tour needs to start over because more times then not there is huge problems with the any of the games an courses. cheffele@yahoo.com

• mefitz
    372 Posts
    Wed, May 19 2010 4:33 PM

Hi corace, There are a couple things you can do.

When you`re in-game, click on the Zoom and/or Reverse which is in the bottom right of the playing screen. This gives you a closer view of the target area and can also make it easier to adjust your shot by clicking and dragging the aiming marker.

While you are in the zoom/reverse mode, look at the mini-map on the right of the screen. You`ll see some camera icons(sometimes more, sometimes less) which you can click on for a different view/angle.

Another thing you can try is, go to the left side of the screen and switch your club to "putter", then click on the zoom/reverse. This gives you a worms eye view from the pin looking back at you. This isn`t the best but, sometimes it gives a little different perspective of the green.  REMEMBER to switch BACK from the putter after doing this ;).

Hope this helps, GL

RSS