Forums

Help › Forums

price of equip

rated by 0 users
Mon, May 17 2010 4:29 PM (8 replies)
  • fxrs
    8 Posts
    Mon, May 17 2010 3:49 PM

Why is it when you buy balls, the price in the pro shop is lower than when you pay for the balls

• Soulcatcher
    1,970 Posts
    Mon, May 17 2010 4:13 PM

Keep in mind that the coloured balls are higher and varied in price from the white.

This might be what you are seeing.

Every time I have bought balls (too many times...damn Kiawah 17) the price listed was the price I paid.

Happy hitting.

• TheLighterDark
    1,404 Posts
    Mon, May 17 2010 4:14 PM

fxrs:

Why is it when you buy balls, the price in the pro shop is lower than when you pay for the balls

I have no clue what you mean... all prices are the same for me. Perhaps you're changing color(s) or type(s) of balls? 

EDIT: Soul beat me to it.

• borntobesting
    9,628 Posts
    Mon, May 17 2010 4:25 PM

TheLighterDark:

fxrs:

I have no clue what you mean... all prices are the same for me. Perhaps you're changing color(s) or type(s) of balls? 

EDIT: Soul beat me to it.

both of you beat me to it. I was checking the prices before I wrote my post. The 2 balls that the white ball is not the least expensive are the tour gi-s ball  and the tour gi-sd ball which have the light blue as the least expensive. Beats me why those 2 have the light blue as the least expensive. 

• fxrs
    8 Posts
    Mon, May 17 2010 4:27 PM

I understand now. I was buying colored balls. Thanks for your responce

• fxrs
    8 Posts
    Mon, May 17 2010 4:29 PM

Thanks very much I understand now

• Soulcatcher
    1,970 Posts
    Mon, May 17 2010 4:58 PM

• SweetiePie
    4,925 Posts
    Mon, May 17 2010 5:33 PM

With three older brothers, I learned early on that "Blue Balls" should be avoided at any price. At least that is what they have told me.

• TheLighterDark
    1,404 Posts
    Mon, May 17 2010 5:35 PM

SweetiePie:

With three older brothers, I learned early on that "Blue Balls" should be avoided at any price. At least that is what they have told me.

These are exorbitantly different colors of blue here SweetiePie... don't mix them up! 

RSS