Help › Forums

St. Andrews 18 Hole Ready Go

rated by 0 users
Wed, May 26 2010 1:50 PM (5 replies)
  • imcoola
    228 Posts
    Fri, May 14 2010 11:28 AM

Well,

I enter Ready Gos normally under the tournament section here in the non Gameclient. There I paid 100 credits for the St. Anrews 18 RG. In the game client it's said that it is free so I'd like to get my 100 credits back.

regards

• WGTadmin
    1,166 Posts
    Fri, May 14 2010 11:50 AM

Hi imcoola,

The St Andrews full 18 Ready-Go is not free to enter for anyone, and it is mislabeled in the gameclient. If you try to enter through the gameclient, you will get an error.  We're working on fixing this issue, but for now, the only way to enter that particular tournament is through the community site here.

Our apologies for the confusion, and thanks for your patience as we work to resolve the issue.

• imcoola
    228 Posts
    Fri, May 14 2010 12:07 PM

okay thank you for the info everything clear right now.

• TDBuddah
    4 Posts
    Fri, May 14 2010 4:45 PM

I am a new player and still figuring the game out. I would not have risked 100 of my 150 credits in a tourney. Please return my 100 credits.

Thanks.

• kotez
    53 Posts
    Wed, May 26 2010 1:17 PM

TDBuddah:

I am a new player and still figuring the game out. I would not have risked 100 of my 150 credits in a tourney. Please return my 100 credits.

Thanks.

100 credits, boo hoo, go buy some, , wait i take that back, im not getting paid out my credits from ready go so wallah

• palupear
    50 Posts
    Wed, May 26 2010 1:50 PM

Hi WGT, 

Well, I meant to play the St Andrews full 18 ready go today and was plagued by the worst jumpy meter I've experienced for months.  Shot a 76 on a not very windy or difficult set up -a score for me that I haven't seen at St. Andrews even when I  was an amateur.  Is there a way to shut it down and pull out of paid rounds when you see this happening, or do you just have to take the beating and lose the credits?  I've done all the suggested meter fixes and was still hammered on nearly every shot.  My machine has been working beautifully for quite a while with gamebooster, shutting down the browsers, and dumping my temporary files, but today's ready go was really a disheartening experience trying to second guess when the meter was going to stall or jump ahead with lightening speed.  Ugh!

thanks,

palupear

RSS