Forums

Help › Forums

Eagle Golf Club Association-plenty of seats!Welcome!

Sun, Jan 29 2012 4:23 PM (10 replies)
  • PAGES
  • BigArnL
    851 Posts
    Thu, May 13 2010 1:46 PM

Hi, interested in  joining a club?..this is just one of many to join..

My friends, I know you do not know me so forgive me when I call you friend, however you can be that & more.All my club members will recieve a badge after initial 90 days.There will be real trophies made available also, for now the building stage has begun, I ask that you join me in what could be a very wise decision concerning EagleGolfClubAssociation.I ask for no $$, it is funded by me.Both honesty & courtesy to fellow/Lady golfers is a must.Though the word golf has an entirely different intention, Ladies on the course is a good thing.

respectfully & gOOdgOlfin'2ya! BigArnL

5-13-10  To update, I have designed and placed order for  our badges, they look awesome,before joining a club, give yourself a chance to look at what is to be offered in mine.... Either way, I hope the club you join,will be to your liking and the proper respect is given you,, sincerely : BigArnL 

*New-6/30/10-Anyone wanting a membership will have to meet  these requirements:                                                                                                                          #1 -18 yrs or older,   #2- an address is required & must be provided.*These rules are now in effect and are to remain in effect until such a time that they can be altered to better suit the Club & its Associate members, written by my hand this day of 6/30/2010   ECGA Club President and ownercowboy BigArnL..P.S.- Address is needed for you, not me to recieve badge and/or winnings.

Update****I have since decided,..I plan on having tournaments constantly, one to two will be real trophy matches, the rest are strictly wgt awards...and logged winner names.*Updated...7/5/10cowboyBigArnl"...Ps there will be democratic votes on an Associates making of a tournament, before it may be posted.

Update9-17-10  We have many seats available and many Associates who can tell you, ECGA IS THE CLUB! 250 seats..We have infra structure now in place, you gotta check us out! I sponser TTT's(true trophy tournaments) monthly, I have appointed leaders, and we are building as we go.Input and idea's are considered, different levels of competition, so that each tier level may compete against those individuals within that tier.There is oppurtunity here you won't just find anywhere.Respect, fair treatment and integrity is the backbone to our club.Give yourself a chance, see what you think, for no one is forced to stay or join.I can truthfully say we are what golfers and players all want to belong to, try us-won't you?

I am the Administrator for EAGLE CLUB GOLFING ASSOCIATION,*BigArnL... becoming an associate,of our club...it means you are more than a casual player.                                  

gOOdgOlfin'@ECGA Sunshine    GG@ECGA  Wakka Wakka  'We are all equals here, but here is where we choose to compete..ECGA'

• alfredoarm
    82 Posts
    Thu, Jun 3 2010 9:03 AM

Hi, I really would like to joint your club, I hope to be one of your members, thank you and GOD bless you, from a serious cuban golfer

• BigArnL
    851 Posts
    Thu, Jun 3 2010 10:33 AM

Your friendship is first welcomed -and then you may become An Associate of Eagle Club Golfing Association, simply by going to your regular e-mail, find the invite,(age restriction for members in place..18yrs, .),and follow the directions there, any problems can be immediately sent to me thru friends messages, also your wall has several new postings...as well as friends mail.Welcome!!!!-Friend & gOOdgOlfin'2ya!  BigArnL

• JWHIBB
    265 Posts
    Sat, Jun 5 2010 8:38 AM

Hello BigArnL!  I am very interested in joining the Eagle Golf Club Association.  I have sent you a friend request and I applied for membership though the link in the Country Club Section. 

I hope to hear form you soon.

Thanks!

• BigArnL
    851 Posts
    Sat, Jun 5 2010 12:34 PM

Your invitation to the club is in your regular e-mail..welcome friend!...BigArnL Owner/Operator ECGA

• jgraham7897
    27 Posts
    Sat, Jun 5 2010 6:57 PM

Are you guys still looking for members?

• BrianDalrymple
    3 Posts
    Mon, Jun 7 2010 9:44 PM

I am interested. How do I join. I am new but playing a lot and getting better each time.

• BigArnL
    851 Posts
    Thu, Jun 10 2010 12:45 PM

Glad you gentlemen found your way  

.Tee Off 2

At this time the capacity limit of 250 has not been reached.

BigArnL -Administrator/Owner/Operator Eagle Club Golfing Association

• BigArnL
    851 Posts
    Thu, Jul 1 2010 11:52 AM

"We now have a capacity to hold 250 total golfers!"cowboySo get on my friends list & you will be given the chance! I am at your service & I await your coming!

• greensking77
    3 Posts
    Sun, Jan 29 2012 7:05 AM
    hey BigArnL my name is Greensking77 im very interested in joining how do i im at amateur status
  • PAGES
RSS