Help › Forums

Send to Friend link in Club Forum

rated by 0 users
Tue, May 11 2010 1:29 PM (4 replies)
  • CaptainCouples
    135 Posts
    Tue, May 11 2010 12:39 PM

When attempting to Send to Friend from a Club Forum Post:

The search players name (in my Friends list) option in - Recipients: [   ma                          ] = + marioh only finds 80% of my contacts. Only about 7 of the 12 club members names are accessible when using this tool. What can be done to fix this issue.

Also I have turned off the club still looking for members option and still receive 2 dozen membership requests every time I access my email..

Any help would be appreciated!

Thanks,

CC...

President / CEO

Sahalee CC

• WGTniv
    1,788 Posts
    Tue, May 11 2010 12:51 PM

Hi CC,

There are some inadequacies in the internal club invite system as it pertains to listing your friends and we'll need to look into that a little further.  For now, you'll need to manually visit the player's profile and send any invites using the Invite To Country Club button at the top of the screen.

Also, closing membership does not yet disable the Membership Request button.  This has been reported for an adjustment already.

• CaptainCouples
    135 Posts
    Tue, May 11 2010 1:06 PM

WGTniv:
    For now, you'll need to manually visit the player's profile and send any invites

There is a new job posting at Sahalee. The position available is the Chief Executive in Charge of Information Sharing. Would you be interested in applying for this Job or can I just give it to you? Also I will be in need of a personal assistant to review and respond to my email in box.... Doesn't pay very well tho. Any takers?

Thanks,

CC...

President  / CEO

Sahalee Golf & Country Club Inc.

1,644 Posts
    Tue, May 11 2010 1:08 PM

I would like to just for the experience alone.... but it seems I'm up to my virtual neck in "Information Sharing" myself....

• CaptainCouples
    135 Posts
    Tue, May 11 2010 1:29 PM

I'm up to my virtual neck in "Information Sharing" myself....

ROTFLMAO!

I have Installed a FORWARD TO WGTNIV Option to help reduce the back load of having to manually send all correspondences in the future. I hope they are Paying that kid well :-)

• This message has been sent by wgt.niv from http://www.wgt.com/wgt.niv
    • Please do not respond to this message!

Again,

Care of,

CC..

RSS