I'm stumped

rated by 0 users
Mon, Sep 17 2012 5:20 PM (22 replies)
  • pjctas0822
    4,550 Posts
    Tue, Jul 24 2012 11:25 PM

hyena64:

pjctas0822:
    You know like when someone takes their babys shoes to get brassed.

They get them "bronzed" not brassed.

Tomato tomatoe .You would know.

• alosso
    21,037 Posts
    Tue, Jul 24 2012 11:47 PM

FWIW, there are 10 users registered with the SMB phrase, three dozens with "suckmy"...

Mr. Brass pretty much acted like a 2nd account by buying his way up to level 60 with WGT candies, then buying top equipment.

He posted rounds of 27 both as a Hack and an Amateur and won quite a few matches.

He won the Wk 29 9 hole single play as a Hack (earning 18 crs LOL) on the round making him Amateur and is leading the current Monthly Kiawah Open with a 60. This round made him Pro (last Amateur average: 58.60).

Homi soit...

• mmikkeelee
    591 Posts
    Wed, Jul 25 2012 8:29 AM

the player is obviously a multi acounter no question what so ever

but.... after looking through his profile which is amusing to say the least, what came to my eye the most was he has only one bogey to his name lol 

now that is natural talent geez i remember when i 1st started on this game, bogeys where my best freinds lol

its getting ridiculous 

• thebigeasy707
    5,885 Posts
    Wed, Jul 25 2012 3:35 PM

Another-MultiAccounter purchased the World Golf Tour Level-Up Boost (40-59) in the Pro Shop.

Another-MultiAccounter purchased the World Golf Tour Level-Up Boost (40-59) in the Pro Shop.

Another-MultiAccounter is now Level 60.

Another-MultiAccounter is now Level 50.

Another-MultiAccounter purchased the World Golf Tour Level-Up Boost (20-39) in the Pro Shop.

Another-MultiAccounter purchased the World Golf Tour Level-Up Boost (20-39) in the Pro Shop.

Another-MultiAccounter is now Level 40.

Another-MultiAccounter purchased the World Golf Tour Level-Up Boost (6-19) in the Pro Shop.

Another-MultiAccounter is now Level 20.

Another-MultiAccounter purchased the World Golf Tour Level-Up Boost (6-19) in the Pro Shop.

Green in Regulation % 97.22%
    Avg. Distance to Pin 10 Ft.
    Holed Approach Shots 2
    Sand Save % 100.00%
    Scrambling % 100.00%

Don't blame him...................blame WGT.....after all it's their fault for creating this XP Overdose problem.

It is their greed which sees them profit from all the XP crap getting bought.....then more profit as the folks buy all the clubs. They're in a win win situation. What do WGT care if these guys are beating other fair players because of the advantage they have off the tees. As long as they're spending $$$ it appears they have carte blanche.

Honest players starting this game are goofed from day one when they come up against these WGT sponsored cheats.

Nothing will get done about it.....that's for sure and forget about asking MisterWGT  questions which will fall on deaf ears.....but let me answer it for you.

"we don't like sandbaggers or multi accounters...yes they are a problem and we have things available to sort the problem but won't use them because we are earning more money than a horse could shyte through sandbaggers and multi accounters so STFU.....and I look forward to answering more of your questions in the next chat session"

^ ^ Ain't that the message they're sending out? ^ ^

Hence....I think I'll pass on any more of the chat sessions until I see a serious stance being made to clean up this great game. Until then my spending is still on a minimum and participation is limited to CC Tourneys & a few alt shots.

I really like this game but it doesn't sit easy with me watching fair players getting pumped by WGT sponsored cheats....and that's what they are in my opinion until WGT do something to clear their name.

tbe

• paddysim2010
    124 Posts
    Thu, Jul 26 2012 3:31 AM

right on dude,, iv tries to air my grivences but wgt mod my post and wnt leave me say anytn bad about them ,lol,,i for 1 will not be gvn them another penny

• bearclaw27
    553 Posts
    Sat, Jul 28 2012 4:28 PM

nyctc7:

Maybe he sells real estate.

ABC, Always Be Closing..!!!!

Glen Gary Glen Ross is a great movie..Here's my favorite quote..

Blake: We're adding a little something to this month's sales contest. As you all know, first prize is a Cadillac Eldorado. Anybody want to see second prize? 
    [Holds up prize
    Blake: Second prize is a set of steak knives. Third prize is you're fired. 

• GaryKoop
    149 Posts
    Fri, Aug 17 2012 12:27 PM

Who gives a sh*t, as long as he doesnt take my money or wife............ Money! i dont give a sh*t. Happy hitting who ever you are

• thebigeasy707
    5,885 Posts
    Fri, Aug 17 2012 4:23 PM

DannyPhan:

It happens cause WGT doesn't do any name checking when creating a new account, and they don't do anything about it even if you report it.

as danny says above....they do nothing about it so no point getting bent over about it.

• mantis0014
    8,946 Posts
    Sat, Aug 18 2012 5:34 AM

I'm not really fussed about Multi accnters....  

You can also say Wgt don't care about em.....

The thing is, If people don't highlight suspisions about an account, then Wgt won't know anything about it.

If they know.... then they can investigate.... Well i hope they do!

Actually it could be a good Idea for Wgt to post a list of Known Multi-Accounts that they have found to cheat the system. Just lets us all know that they are doing something :)

-Roger

RSS