Help › Forums

game applet loading issue

rated by 0 users
Sat, May 8 2010 9:01 AM (2 replies)
  • VanHalenLover
    1,422 Posts
    Fri, May 7 2010 8:31 PM

WGT,

I have a similar situation as a couple others I have seen today. To reset my settings and do some testing with the Adobe flash applet, I cleared my browser cache as well as the flash cache and deleted all sites saved in flash. Loaded the game client and it started loading and got stuck at 73% for about 10 minutes, so I shut it down. Went back to wgt and now have no 'client launch' section on the left. Every page load or refresh, it flashes 100%, then disappears, and the left pane never loads. 

Here is a screenshot showing what I am describing:

Any chance your servers are not sending out the complete game info once the caches are cleared, this seems to be a common denominator, but it's just a wag.

If it helps, when the game client did try to load and got stuck at 73%, it said it was downloading from  media5.wgt.com

• WGTniv
    1,788 Posts
    Fri, May 7 2010 10:26 PM

Hi VHL,

If you're still experiencing this issue can you go the Flash Settings Manager and make sure the slider and storage options are set like indicated below?  I use 1MB but 100KB is ok as well.

• VanHalenLover
    1,422 Posts
    Sat, May 8 2010 9:01 AM

That tab was set the same as yours Niv, but I did find that the slider on the last tab (website storage settings-tab) was left all the way at '0' when I was cleaning things up. Moving it back to 10MB got it loading again - thanks for leading me down the right path!

VHL

RSS