Forums

Help › Forums

How many registered members?

rated by 0 users
Mon, Mar 16 2009 12:10 PM (4 replies)
  • RReddrop
    10 Posts
    Sun, Mar 15 2009 11:46 AM

I just was curious how many members there are total with the game?  Amatuer and hack

• Middle4man
    368 Posts
    Mon, Mar 16 2009 8:49 AM

As of Monday morning (10:46 am Central time), there were 359 amateur players registered with WGT, and more than 250 hack players (the registry only went five pages, with 50 players per page, and I was in the P's, so a guesstimate would be around the 400's). You could break that down even further (how many by country in each level, for example) by using the search item dropdown menus on the "WGT Players" tabs. Yes, I had the time, and in a lot of instances that's bad, however....  

• tibbets
    1,043 Posts
    Mon, Mar 16 2009 8:59 AM

The search engine is faulty that way however.  The actual number of members is much, much higher than that,

To prove my point, just type in the letter 'T' into the search bar.  My results maxed out at 6 pages and was still displaying results beginning with "Ta".  Do the same with any letter or number and you'll see just how far off the basic search page is.

• Middle4man
    368 Posts
    Mon, Mar 16 2009 12:00 PM

So, just for arguments sake, who has those official numbers? Do you have an idea of those totals? "Enquiring minds want to know...."  

• tibbets
    1,043 Posts
    Mon, Mar 16 2009 12:10 PM

WGT does, and they aren't disclosing that information.  The question has been asked many times before.

RSS