Forums

Help › Forums

CTTH Kiawah #4

rated by 0 users
Fri, May 7 2010 2:30 PM (4 replies)
  • RChapman2010
    172 Posts
    Thu, May 6 2010 11:41 AM

Ok, is it just me, or is this almost an impossible hole to stiff it on? The only good results I've had so far is running it up the edges of the bunker and letting it break to the hole - but that doesn't always work...  can you stick an iron on the fly?

• IvaThongon
    933 Posts
    Thu, May 6 2010 3:31 PM

Best bet for me has been a punch, rolling it on and then over the hill on the green. I've managed to be inside 3 feet.

Side note, yesterday, I eagled that hole from 177 yds out. You can see a replay on my page if it interests you or possibly helps.

Good luck

Jenn

• SweetiePie
    4,925 Posts
    Thu, May 6 2010 3:36 PM

With two aces there, they were identical in action, that being with starter irons & ball aimed to the entry of the green, taking wind into play, and barely missing the right sand trap. I haven't ever played it with my G-10 irons or better balls, just no time for it, but would imagine using them, you could take a dead aim with the spin balls and stiff it at times. Great hole.

• RChapman2010
    172 Posts
    Fri, May 7 2010 11:53 AM

I just played an 18 there (shot +2) and made par on that hole! Got it closer from about 175 out than I have in the CTTH! Go figure...  Hey, when are we gonna play a round together? ;^)   (That's play "a" round, not "play around" - tee hee...)

• IvaThongon
    933 Posts
    Fri, May 7 2010 2:30 PM

I'm guessing you are talking to Sweet, but if you're interested in playing a round or two, I am always looking for good people to play with. I'll add you, accept if interested.

RSS