Help › Forums

Gambit task...

rated by 0 users
Fri, May 7 2010 8:17 AM (11 replies)
  • PAGES
  • rehill
    431 Posts
    Wed, May 5 2010 9:02 PM

I was in need of credits for a ready go when I stumbled on one of the Gambit surveys. I filled it out, and it said my credits would be sent to me within 15 minutes. I know this isn't WGT's fault, I'm just wondering what I should expect, or if I will get any credits at all. Thanks for any help!

By the way, I finished this 'task' around the same time the update temporarily closed the site. If this as any influence. lol

• WGTniv
    1,788 Posts
    Wed, May 5 2010 9:34 PM

Hi rehill,

If you finished before the update began then it should still have gone through.  Under the Offer Status tab in the Gambit Section (http://wgt.com/user/gambit.aspx) there should be a section labeled "Offers in Progress".  Every offer you click will show up in this section for 10 days just in case you are having trouble with the offer.  On the right hand side you should see a "?" icon that is clickable.  This will allow you to send a request to our partners at Gambit who process the offers. 

Once you create a support request with valid info, please answer all the questions the support representative asks and send all necessary confirmation information. Once our partners at Gambit receive all the necessary information, they forward it to the advertisers to confirm. They can only credit your account after the advertiser confirms that you completed the offer correctly. Please note that it takes some advertisers up to a week to verify the conversions after they have been sent all the necessary information.

If you have any further questions, please feel free to email Gambit directly at gambithelp@getgambit.com.

• rehill
    431 Posts
    Wed, May 5 2010 9:53 PM

WGTniv:

Hi rehill,

(http://wgt.com/user/gambit.aspx) there should be a section labeled "Offers in Progress".  

Actually, the vacation task I did was under the section "completed offers."  I'm not sure if this changes anything, but I didn't see the clickable "?" ... thanks for the help

• WGTniv
    1,788 Posts
    Wed, May 5 2010 10:00 PM

Hm, that's a bit unusual.  Do you have anything on your transaction history with "Completed Offer" under the type field?

If not, can you take a screen shot of that offer status screen that shows the completed offer (and the value) and post it for us.

• rehill
    431 Posts
    Wed, May 5 2010 10:05 PM

Ya I'll check my transaction history right now. If it isn't there I will post a screen shot... maybe this has something to do with how I finished the 'task' right before the update :\

UPDATE: ok so I checked the transaction history and it wasn't there. I'll snip a photo of my completed offers page right now.

• rehill
    431 Posts
    Wed, May 5 2010 10:34 PM

hmm...

• WGTniv
    1,788 Posts
    Wed, May 5 2010 10:38 PM

Thanks rehill.  This will help us find out if it's just taking a while or if there was a problem when you first completed the offer.  I'll pass this along and make sure it's seen first thing tomorrow (05-06).

We'll follow-up again if necessary, but please let me know if you do see the credits deposited before the morning.

• rehill
    431 Posts
    Wed, May 5 2010 10:44 PM

Ok, I will keep you updated via this thread. Thanks for all the help...

• WGTniv
    1,788 Posts
    Thu, May 6 2010 12:11 PM

You should be good to go now rehill.  Thanks for your patience. =)

• rehill
    431 Posts
    Thu, May 6 2010 8:57 PM

Hey, thanks for the help, got the credits!

• PAGES
RSS