Forums

Help › Forums

Club selection vs meter speed

rated by 0 users
Wed, May 5 2010 6:12 PM (2 replies)
  • Infinito3010
    3,689 Posts
    Wed, May 5 2010 5:57 PM

This morning approximately 9:30 EST the meter was as smooth as silk.  I said to myself, they finally solved the issues.  I was practicing with the i15 irons last night on CTTH and clear my cache this morning. 

Then I exchange the i15 irons with the g10 irons for a RG tournament.  Then I switch back to the i15 irons for more practice.  That's when the meter started with its erratic behavior.  I don't know if this relevant, since nothing has changed on my end. The only difference is going back and forth from the g10 to the i15 irons.

It appears that the meter is confused as to its performance.  Perhaps the meter thinks I am using the G10_15 hybrid irons. 

Thus, if nothing has changed on my end, and I experience the best meter consistency  this morning, and erratic behavior later, perhaps there is information there that your software engineers could utilize.  Let me know if I can answer any questions.

• b0geybuster
    2,574 Posts
    Wed, May 5 2010 6:04 PM

I have noticed this at time when I switch between the Tour GI-SD balls and GI-2S balls!

cheers

• Infinito3010
    3,689 Posts
    Wed, May 5 2010 6:12 PM

Hi B0gey;

I keep the type of balls being used constant, which are "Tour GI-SD".  I have no other types of balls in inventory. 

The less I change on my end, the easier it should be to narrow down and identify the problem areas. 

1)  Consistent type of balls being used.  (Tour GI-SD)

2)  Only two types of irons, the G10 masters and the i15 irons.

So, switching back and forth from a G10 to i15 iron, in my opinion the (meter speed) difference should be minor once you factor the balls in. 

As I said, what could have change to make the meter speed erratic.  Could it have to do with the updated files not being consistent across all of WGT servers.  Because, I did log off and log back on later after the RG tournament was completed.

RSS