Forums

Help › Forums

medidas anti desconecion/disconnection action against

Wed, May 5 2010 4:43 PM (1 replies)
  • serranita
    3 Posts
    Wed, May 5 2010 11:02 AM

Hola a todos en vista del porcentaje de desconecciones durante un juego es alarmante e decidido crear mi propia lista negra a la vista de todos,teniendo en cuenta que dicha desconeccion puede ser ajena a la persona,solo los quitare de mi lista si recomienzan el juego inconcluso.

Seria muy bueno si WGT agregara una pestaña de inconclusos o algo así junto a la de amigos,o bien implementar recompensas y castigos sujetos al comportamiento durante un juego.

Quien quiera tomar la idea e implementarla,es libre de hacerlo,acepto sugerencias para mejorarla.

Hello everyone given the high percentage of disconnects during a game is alarming and decided to create my own blacklist at the sight of all, taking into account that this disconnection may be external to the person, only takes away from my list if recommence the unfinished game.

It would be nice if you add a tab WGT unfinished or something close to that of friends, or implement rewards and punishments attached to the behavior during a game.

Whoever wants to take the idea and implement it, is free to do so, I accept suggestions for improvement.

• DANNYSAN
    45 Posts
    Wed, May 5 2010 4:43 PM

JAJAJA BUENA MEDIDA AMIGA ,CREO QUE TE COPIARE.SUERTE

RSS