Forums

Help › Forums

lightning fast meter

rated by 0 users
Wed, May 5 2010 8:17 PM (4 replies)
  • JulioMoot
    76 Posts
    Wed, May 5 2010 9:17 AM

was playing at St Andys, got to the 7th and my meter and timer started to increase in speed. the timer was counting down 10 seconds every 3 seconds or so, my meter was like lightning on my drives , flops , irons, and putts,my little bar in the chat colomn was pulsating like a hummingbirds heart. plz explain :)

Julio(Jessica gave me blue balls)Moot

• TallAcePaul
    1,455 Posts
    Wed, May 5 2010 10:32 AM

Hi Julio

Did you have your ball replaced mid round and not realise that it had gone to the standard ball because you had run out of SD's?

Paul

ps well done on the monthly score and posting it to the Ryder thread.

• JulioMoot
    76 Posts
    Wed, May 5 2010 5:35 PM

g'day Captain,

lol, im always check'n my balls :)

when i say lightning fast,i mean lightning fast. another player in the group was claiming his meter was extra slow, way slower than you think!

my timer was speeding up also, shot clock ran out in 30secs.  also my dude was freezing after a few shots, for a good 20secs. hope its a bug after this update and not my computer :(

Anthony

• WGTniv
    1,788 Posts
    Wed, May 5 2010 6:21 PM

Julio,

Have you clear your browser and flash caches after this morning's update?

• JulioMoot
    76 Posts
    Wed, May 5 2010 8:17 PM

g'day niv m8,

yes ,as suggested i cleared my adobe flash thingy when i turned on after the update. had played 3 games prior to the fast motion game i was experiencing,1 being a 27 St Andy's, it happened after the good game i had. then my man starting freezing after i shot the ball(1st hole putt after meter stopped on approach). i finished the game as i didn't start getting the fast play till the 7th hole, 3rd shot, flop approach,after meter skip to right side 50% fescue.

i had no chance to stop the lightning meter(also seeing other ppl's shots in fast motion)on the T at 8 which put me 21yards right of pin:( . still my timer on my putt (90sec.) had gone down in about 30 secs giving no time to properly line it up.

meter again on T of 9 (driver) was super fast and tried to catch it but got it half an inch early bound for left fuscue :)

finished with 32 :)

cleared adobe flash again today b4 playing and its back to normal(typical stops and skips lol)so far. although i played at bpbf9 not St Andys.

ty J(JA)M

RSS