Forums

Help › Forums

Playing aid

Thu, Jun 28 2012 6:45 PM (6 replies)
  • ApexPC
    3,164 Posts
    Wed, Jun 27 2012 8:11 PM

I made this earlier today. I open it and move it to my 2nd computer display for handy reference as I play.

• whiteeagle147
    58 Posts
    Wed, Jun 27 2012 10:52 PM

nice but a ruler is better

• chrisironsbones
    3,524 Posts
    Thu, Jun 28 2012 3:10 AM

All the info is there anyway if you just click on the club you need, that box in the bottom left.

It might have been better off posting the extra" yardages you get from the different balls you use instead, i.e the 200 yard 3 iron does not go 200 yards with callaway or Nike balls, so wouldn't it be better for you to table the extra yardage's you get so next to the 200 yards, input say 212 yards (extra distance), 112 PW (119 yards) and so on..........could even add the distances with full spin too

I would say copy mine, but they are different irons (table of R11 distances/spin)

• hpurey
    11,505 Posts
    Thu, Jun 28 2012 4:13 AM

chrisironsbones:

All the info is there anyway if you just click on the club you need, that box in the bottom left.

It might have been better off posting the extra" yardages you get from the different balls you use instead, i.e the 200 yard 3 iron does not go 200 yards with callaway or Nike balls, so wouldn't it be better for you to table the extra yardage's you get so next to the 200 yards, input say 212 yards (extra distance), 112 PW (119 yards) and so on..........could even add the distances with full spin too

Couldn't agree more here......Once you know your clubs, that info in your chart will already be in your head.   

• 100plus
    801 Posts
    Thu, Jun 28 2012 4:32 AM

Totally agree with above but must commend you for only being a WGT player for 3 months it was nice to see you trying to make a contribution of information for other players.

Trev

• ApexPC
    3,164 Posts
    Thu, Jun 28 2012 9:27 AM

100plus:

Totally agree with above but must commend you for only being a WGT player for 3 months it was nice to see you trying to make a contribution of information for other players.

Trev

Thank you.

Having the information in graphical form gives me a better sense of the options I have available, particularly for approach shots.

• FamousBeef
    271 Posts
    Thu, Jun 28 2012 6:45 PM

i don't use that gear, yet i appreciate your effort and post.

i also have a 2nd screen, i use full spreadsheet though, because math is hard and i am old, slow and dumb.

thanks.

RSS