Forums

Help › Forums

Dormie Bug

rated by 0 users
Wed, Apr 28 2010 6:12 PM (2 replies)
  • SkeeterZ71
    171 Posts
    Wed, Apr 28 2010 12:00 AM
    I was playing MP on SA. I was 2 up until #7. He birdied and I parred #7. That made it 1 up for me. We went into #8 and got the Dormie message. It wasn't dormie on #8 because I was only 1 up with 2 holes to go. #8 and #9. Then on #9 it said Dormie again which was correct.
  • WGTniv
    1,788 Posts
    Wed, Apr 28 2010 4:18 PM

Hi Skeeter,

I  took the time to recreate your match in exactly the same manner, including the 2up going into #7 and the birdie/par result.  Unfortunately, I could not get the dormie message to be displayed incorrectly. 

We've had a few scattered reports for this, so the next time you see this happen please take a screenshot when the message is on the screen in error and then submit an in-game bug report immediately after you take the screenshot.  To submit an in-game bug report just right-click anywhere in the game client and choose the "Submit this problem to WGT" option.   Bug reports submitted in this fashion have a lot of extra information included with the report so it may be helpful in tracking down the cause of the erroneous message. =)

Thanks

• Flyinturtle
    262 Posts
    Wed, Apr 28 2010 6:12 PM

ive had this happen one time before also didnt think much of it but it did happen,

RSS