Forums

Help › Forums

ready go tourney

rated by 0 users
Thu, Apr 29 2010 2:41 PM (3 replies)
  • MiniDriver23
    58 Posts
    Tue, Apr 27 2010 10:18 PM
    How come I never see an open tourney - its always reads no tournies available...am I missing something???
  • WGTniv
    1,788 Posts
    Tue, Apr 27 2010 10:23 PM

Hi MiniDriver,

There are certain countries and states where skill-based gaming is prohibited. Players from the states listed below are unable to participate in Ready-Go Tournaments due to local restrictions.

The U.S. states that do not allow skill-based gaming are Arizona, Arkansas, Connecticut, Delaware, Florida, Iowa, Illinois, Louisiana, Maryland, Montana, South Carolina, South Dakota, Tennessee, and Vermont.

• MiniDriver23
    58 Posts
    Tue, Apr 27 2010 10:25 PM

thank you - as I am one of those.

Am I restricted from CTTH and Tourney prizes also, or just ready go?I am in Illinois and am very unclear on the restrictions. How about multiplayer credits also?? Thanks
  • WGTniv
    1,788 Posts
    Thu, Apr 29 2010 2:41 PM

No, actually the only thing some U.S. players are restricted from are Ready-Go Tournaments and Match Play Challenges since they both fall under the skill-gaming category.

Other than those, you're eligible for pretty much anything and everything else, but you can always check the tournament rules & eligibility requirements to be sure.

RSS