Forums

Help › Forums

tournament play difficulty

rated by 0 users
Sun, May 2 2010 6:36 AM (4 replies)
  • marcbgd
    81 Posts
    Tue, Apr 27 2010 7:13 PM
    Hi Guys, Is it just me or has the difficulty level suddenly increased on the courses..ie. putting a straight shot and it goes left or right a hair and misses....shots not carrying on the fairway the same distance,,,balls jumping out of the hole...(I've mentioned this one before), I can't understand why this happens when I hit the ball the same as always for the most part and read the greens the same for the most part. Just asking..not complaing.
  • g0ldrush
    7 Posts
    Fri, Apr 30 2010 12:50 PM
    OH yesss I agree with you it os more difficult, I used to putt very good but some times I calculate my slope normally and the ball goes the other way???? thats bad I think they do that because they dont want to many big scores on the board
  • tiffer67
    1,764 Posts
    Sat, May 1 2010 4:45 AM

I haven't noticed any significant change in difficulty but I am beginning to wonder if the greens have got a little faster. I seem to be needing less power to go the desired distance than previously.

• bucmac
    15 Posts
    Sat, May 1 2010 5:47 AM
    yes
  • jcs89
    172 Posts
    Sun, May 2 2010 6:36 AM

I have never noticed any difference in tourneys as compared to other game modes.  The only difference for me is that i get a little anxious in ready-go's or matchplay and miss the mark more often.  A pure and simple case of PICNIC........problem in chair, not in computer.

RSS