"Theres a pot of gold at the end of every fart"

• TheLighterDark
    1,404 Posts
    Tue, Apr 27 2010 2:49 PM

5th place! :)

• RChapman2010
    172 Posts
    Tue, Apr 27 2010 7:24 PM

It's great to see the warmth this place offers. Aside from one, maybe two people that I enjoy  playing with, I've seen more indifference and snarky attitudes than I really care for. It's too bad, too, as I do like this game.

I guess when you get really good you get to be like that here?

• jcs89
    172 Posts
    Tue, Apr 27 2010 8:05 PM

Im really confused by that reaction....you are right....some people can have bad attitudes...just don't see where it is relevant in this situation.  Who was being "snarky"?

• jakestanfill7
    949 Posts
    Tue, Apr 27 2010 8:10 PM

RChapman2010:

It's great to see the warmth this place offers. Aside from one, maybe two people that I enjoy  playing with, I've seen more indifference and snarky attitudes than I really care for. It's too bad, too, as I do like this game.

I guess when you get really good you get to be like that here?

Having trouble following you on this one.  I've read some of your posts and see nothing but constructive advice from experienced players.

The CTTH contests are EXTREMELY frustrating if you have an unstable meter.  Compound that with starter clubs and it's a recipe for broken computer equipment.  Stick with it Chap but please don't indict those who have found success as snarky.  Most of the really good players I have encountered here are quite personable and happy to offer advice.

RSS