Forums

Help › Forums

water boy award

rated by 0 users
Thu, Apr 29 2010 8:53 AM (5 replies)
  • andypat
    453 Posts
    Mon, Apr 26 2010 3:34 AM

Don't know if it's a bug or not but I have won this award 3 times on the 1st at kiawah now I dont know where the water is on the 1st  might be worth checking

• DonGiarni
    64 Posts
    Tue, Apr 27 2010 12:18 AM

I know that one. I have probably received this award a few dozens of times now, reported the bug as well but don't know if it has been picked up. Certainly not something very grave but still annoying winning the waterboy award on holes like # on BP Black where there is no water as far as you can see... ;)

• andypat
    453 Posts
    Wed, Apr 28 2010 1:21 AM

doesn't  matter what course I play after I finish the 1st hole it always tells me I won this bloody award starting to get annoying now.

• MonumentValley
    58 Posts
    Wed, Apr 28 2010 1:42 PM
    This has been happening to me, also. A couple of days ago I received the Tin Water Boy award and since then I've been getting the same award after the first hole of every alternate round.
  • WGTniv
    1,788 Posts
    Wed, Apr 28 2010 2:22 PM

Thanks for the report fellas.  We have tested and confirmed that the award is being given out retroactively every time for anyone who's splashed more than 10 balls in their career.  We should have this straightened out soon and appreciate your patience.

• AlaCowboy
    1,321 Posts
    Thu, Apr 29 2010 8:53 AM

WGTniv:

Thanks for the report fellas.  We have tested and confirmed that the award is being given out retroactively every time for anyone who's splashed more than 10 balls in their career.  We should have this straightened out soon and appreciate your patience.

I know I've hit more than 10 balls in the water on Kiawah #17.

I want an award!!!!! WAAAAAH!

RSS