• pimpmyaces
    10 Posts
    Sat, Apr 24 2010 4:02 PM
    sorry if im in the wrong section but how do i buy a gift for someone
  • WGTniv
    1,788 Posts
    Sat, Apr 24 2010 4:48 PM

Hi aces,

Qualified items in the pro shop have a blue GIVE AS GIFT button next to the buy now button.  Just click the gift button and specify if you want to send to an email address or a WGT player account (default option).  You can also type in an optional message to send along with the gift if you wish.

For more information please see the gifting section of the FAQ.

• murducas
    65 Posts
    Sat, Aug 14 2010 9:38 AM

I HAVE SENT BALLS AND THEY HAVE NOT BE RECEIVED BY DESIRED PLAYER OR HAVE I BEEN GIVEN NORMAL MESSAGE. I HAVE GIFTED A LOT OF THINGS IN PAST WITH NO PROBLEM

I AM ALSO HAVING ALOT OF PROBLEMS WITH CERTAIN HOLES AND HAVE BEEN TALKING TO OTHERS PLAYERS WHO AGREE THAT I HAVE TO ADD 10-20YRDS ON A COUPLE OF HOLES 2ND SHOT, TO GET PERFECT SHOT

HOLE 9 KIAWAH

HOLE 1 BETHPAGE

• GoldCard
    298 Posts
    Sun, Aug 15 2010 2:02 PM

murducas:

I HAVE SENT BALLS AND THEY HAVE NOT BE RECEIVED BY DESIRED PLAYER OR HAVE I BEEN GIVEN NORMAL MESSAGE. I HAVE GIFTED A LOT OF THINGS IN PAST WITH NO PROBLEM

I AM ALSO HAVING ALOT OF PROBLEMS WITH CERTAIN HOLES AND HAVE BEEN TALKING TO OTHERS PLAYERS WHO AGREE THAT I HAVE TO ADD 10-20YRDS ON A COUPLE OF HOLES 2ND SHOT, TO GET PERFECT SHOT

HOLE 9 KIAWAH

HOLE 1 BETHPAGE

Gifts that you sent to me arrived safe and sound almost instantly thanks murducas:)

Have played #9 @ Kaiwah 3 times since yesterday and distance seems okay, taking into account that the green is slightly raised and it is safer to be a little short than too long on that green:)

• b0geybuster
    2,574 Posts
    Sun, Aug 15 2010 3:07 PM

GoldCard:

HOLE 9 KIAWAH

HOLE 1 BETHPAG

It cause these holes are elevated.  You must equate the distance the hole is above your feet to reach these greens in two.

#9 Kiawah is tricky.  You can punch and roll it on, or cut the corner of the fairway leaving a shorter shot for your 2nd that you can land on green and usually stick!

RSS