Forums

Help › Forums

reputation option doesnt seem to be working?

rated by 0 users
Sun, Apr 25 2010 11:06 AM (7 replies)
  • doublebogeyer
    15 Posts
    Sat, Apr 24 2010 12:23 AM

When making a game seems there's this "reputation" option but it only says "any". Why do they even have it on there? Would be nice if they'd fix this so that way people might finish their rounds instead of 90% of them bailing out before they're complete. All week long been trying to play a full 18 of Bethpage and finally did tonite with a couple other very rare players who finished. Tried for a couple hours every night this week but pretty much everybody quits before the 18th. As soon as they get in a little bit of rough and bogey, they quit. Oh well.

• andypat
    453 Posts
    Sat, Apr 24 2010 5:28 AM

you didn't ask me had the same yesterday but had to finish solo invite me anytime

• doublebogeyer
    15 Posts
    Sat, Apr 24 2010 7:03 AM

andypat:

you didn't ask me had the same yesterday but had to finish solo invite me anytime

Really? a full 18? wow! first one I see around here.. haha

• TarheelsRule
    5,478 Posts
    Sat, Apr 24 2010 9:38 AM

I can not imagine actually having a 4 some finish an 18 hole match, especially at BPB.  I have never had a 4 some finish a 9 hole match.  Invite your friends they are most likely to finish with you.

• WGTniv
    1,788 Posts
    Sat, Apr 24 2010 12:01 PM

Hi db,

We released the first version of reputation tracking a few months ago, but it wasn't up to snuff and was removed after a few days.  There was no need to strip it from the multiplayer selection screen since we are planning on bringing it back.

• Luciano18
    316 Posts
    Sat, Apr 24 2010 1:28 PM
    O canada, I don't mind BPB either. I'd be happy to play 18, but just so you know, I still have starter clubs so don't hit many GIR. That being said, it sure helps the wedge game get better. I'm in GTA so lets play some evening/night ciao
  • Spiders1
    358 Posts
    Sat, Apr 24 2010 3:35 PM

Check out golfseeker.co.uk  we dont drop out of games.Look at site and you will see why.

• doublebogeyer
    15 Posts
    Sun, Apr 25 2010 11:06 AM

WGTniv:

Hi db,

We released the first version of reputation tracking a few months ago, but it wasn't up to snuff and was removed after a few days.  There was no need to strip it from the multiplayer selection screen since we are planning on bringing it back.

ok good to hear the reputation function will be in use soon.

RSS