Forums

Help › Forums

St. Andrews bugs

rated by 0 users
Tue, Apr 27 2010 5:42 AM (3 replies)
  • RUSTY40
    255 Posts
    Thu, Apr 22 2010 10:52 AM

Lately, (last week or2) I have experienced a number of bugs on St. Andrews.

The scorecard in match play does not show the first few holes. They show as

blank. On the 9th hole (and this seems to happen alot) after I putt the screen freezes.

This may have already been reported because it happens all the time.

• WGTniv
    1,788 Posts
    Thu, Apr 22 2010 11:38 AM

Hi Rusty,

We've seen that one too.   The scorecard issue is not limited to St. Andrews, but fortunately it is just a scorecard thing.  The results are still properly tracked, it's just not notating them correctly.  The disconnect bug is still being examined as well.

Thanks for the reports. =)

• DonGiarni
    64 Posts
    Tue, Apr 27 2010 12:15 AM
    HI there, I think there is another issue on St.Andrews regarding the flagsticks. On several occasions my approach shot ran through/over the hole on #2, #4, #5. While the ball had too much speed to drop - I agree - it should at least have hit the flagstick. I have saved replays (named 'glitch' etc.). The last, best example actually, I got a disconnection error when trying to save,occured about 5-10 minues ago on # on St.Andrews in a normal ranked stroke play game. It appears this error - if it is one - is in place since the new 'Hit all flagsticks' award has been implemented. Cheers, Don
  • Spyguy1779
    1 Posts
    Tue, Apr 27 2010 5:42 AM

I just ran across something.  St. Andrews # 3.  I drove the ball down the fairway and it ended up on the fringe of the green.  But on my scorecard i wasn't given credit for hitting the fairway.  Shouldn't that count?

RSS