Forums

Help › Forums

New Clubs

rated by 0 users
Wed, Apr 21 2010 11:47 AM (3 replies)
  • dhunneke
    5 Posts
    Wed, Apr 21 2010 7:12 AM
    Is there any way to get new clubs in this game other than purchasing them? I'm new here but the starter clubs suck. I'd like to upgrade. Also when it shows you the meter speed, is right faster or is left faster? Any suggestions for my first clubs to upgrade too?
  • AlaCowboy
    1,321 Posts
    Wed, Apr 21 2010 10:50 AM

dhunneke:
    Is there any way to get new clubs in this game other than purchasing them? I'm new here but the starter clubs suck. I'd like to upgrade. Also when it shows you the meter speed, is right faster or is left faster? Any suggestions for my first clubs to upgrade too?

Here is my suggestion. Play the game with the starter clubs and balls until you reach Pro. Once your average is in the mid to high 70s, upgrade to a better driver and putter and a better ball. Learn them, then consider a 3 wood and hybrid, and maybe a new 64 degree wedge.

Finally you can upgrade the rest of your irons to really score well, or wait until you make Masters to do it.

You can rent individual clubs to try them out and decide which are best for you.

I really recommend you post EVERY score, don't disconnect even from the horrible rounds, and wait until you are Pro to upgrade. That is how you will really learn this game.

• griffygriff
    597 Posts
    Wed, Apr 21 2010 11:26 AM

right is fast and left is slow (Raptures,hint hint)

• micklen
    221 Posts
    Wed, Apr 21 2010 11:47 AM

AlaCowboy:

Here is my suggestion. Play the game with the starter clubs and balls until you reach Pro. Once your average is in the mid to high 70s, upgrade to a better driver and putter and a better ball. Learn them, then consider a 3 wood and hybrid, and maybe a new 64 degree wedge.

Finally you can upgrade the rest of your irons to really score well, or wait until you make Masters to do it.

You can rent individual clubs to try them out and decide which are best for you.

I really recommend you post EVERY score, don't disconnect even from the horrible rounds, and wait until you are Pro to upgrade. That is how you will really learn this game.

Excellent advice there, adding nothing

Mick

RSS