Forums

Help › Forums

Golfseeker

Wed, Apr 21 2010 5:06 PM (16 replies)
  • PAGES
  • Neil426
    142 Posts
    Mon, Apr 19 2010 12:16 AM

Golfseekers looking for a few good players. If  you want to have a good time and meet a lot of good people than look no futher. Golfseeker is the place you want to go. All comps are handicaped so anyone can win. No Matter your skill level. NEW STABLEFORD LEAGUE STARTING NEXT WEEK . COME ONE COME ALL. More the merrier. Hope to see you soon.

• mikeyb23
    230 Posts
    Mon, Apr 19 2010 9:56 AM

I gotta put in a good word for Golfseeker. The site is well managed, looks great, and has great competitions, I urge everyone to just go check it out. Crazymanm has worked his butt off on that site!

I know a lot of people are loyal to the Ladder site, and I still play there too. You can do both, this is in no way trying to steal people from the ladder, just another way to play more competitive golf! Try it! You'll like it!

• SkeeterZ71
    171 Posts
    Tue, Apr 20 2010 12:42 PM
    I recommend golfseeker view their website with IE 8. In particular "How to use this site" page. I joined last night. The words run together with the pictures and is unreadable in IE8.
  • Crazyman2
    731 Posts
    Tue, Apr 20 2010 1:23 PM

Thanks for your recommendation Skeeter  I have tested the site in most major browsers Firefox, safari, opera, IE Chrome and all is fine .

I dont see any words running into images and I can read any page in IE8

Try this link for a Free IE8 compatible test (select a page from the site) and copy and paste the URL into it  (select Internet Exploer 8) from drop down option

Personally I wouldn't use IE for WGT, as most commented issues regarding instability are related to IE

PS I have asked many members if they have any problems viewing any pages or images, in IE  (not sure how many are using IE8) and it seems they don't.  Maybe it could be on your side of the fence, so to speak

• rockinroland
    214 Posts
    Tue, Apr 20 2010 1:34 PM

I use IE8 when viewing golfseeker site and have no problems viewing the complete site never had any trouble 

• Spiders1
    358 Posts
    Tue, Apr 20 2010 2:06 PM

I have a ton of fun here. They have great games to play and some real good guys on site.

They are coming up with new golf games all the time. Check it out.

• IvaThongon
    933 Posts
    Tue, Apr 20 2010 3:00 PM

how do i join?

• Crazyman2
    731 Posts
    Tue, Apr 20 2010 3:25 PM

Click Here   Iva

• Sriley13
    235 Posts
    Wed, Apr 21 2010 11:49 AM

Tired of see the same people win the tournaments here?  I know I sure am.  

Come try the Golfseeker site!  The fairest games and a whole lot of fun.  Does not matter if you are master or hack all have equal chance of winning here!

Give it a shot, you won't be disappointed! 

• WGTniv
    1,788 Posts
    Wed, Apr 21 2010 3:03 PM

This thread has been reset.  Please play nice.  Post because you have something to say that will add to the thread, not because you have to say something.

Thank You

• PAGES
RSS