Forums

Help › Forums

Unexpected Error

rated by 0 users
Sun, Apr 18 2010 9:23 PM (4 replies)
  • TarheelsRule
    5,471 Posts
    Sun, Apr 18 2010 3:27 PM
    When playing in a group I have gotten the unexpected error has occurred close this window and restart your game message a number of times. When this happens does it bounce the entire group or is it player specific.
  • WGTniv
    1,788 Posts
    Sun, Apr 18 2010 3:30 PM

I believe it bounces the entire group in most instances.  Are you experiencing the error at random or is it occurring in the same spot every time?  Is there any one player who was always in your group when this happened?

• TarheelsRule
    5,471 Posts
    Sun, Apr 18 2010 3:52 PM
    It seems to be pretty random although I think that 90% of the time it has been on St. Andrews. I assumed that the entire group was booted but I got kicked off after making a bogey on #1 at St Andrews and was chastised by one of the players for quitting after making a bogey so in that case it seems the group didn't all bounce out. This seems to be happening a lot more than in the past, I have been on the site for 9 months now and see it more and more. Thanks.
  • JulioMoot
    76 Posts
    Sun, Apr 18 2010 7:36 PM

as i have said b4, i "used" to get this quite often, whilst putting, i would get the "wgt error" but the other three guys would be able to continue with no problems.

since i increased my firefox thingy from 50mb(i think) to 200mb, havn't had the error since :)

gl with it .Anthony

• TarheelsRule
    5,471 Posts
    Sun, Apr 18 2010 9:23 PM
    It does always seem to happen while putting. I'm not using Firebox and clean up may computer often so I don't think it is an issue with it.
RSS