Help › Forums

is this site run by smart people?

rated by 0 users
Sun, Apr 25 2010 8:24 AM (13 replies)
  • PAGES
  • imaloser
    32 Posts
    Fri, Apr 16 2010 1:17 AM

just withdrew from kiawah 16 week multiround after noticing I was playing the back nine of bethpage... nice job wgt, you people are bright!

• SWoods
    62 Posts
    Fri, Apr 16 2010 3:31 AM

imaloser:

just withdrew from kiawah 16 week multiround after noticing I was playing the back nine of bethpage... nice job wgt, you people are bright!

ah well.....Did you choose your username? Definitely smart!

• neildiamond11790
    1,115 Posts
    Fri, Apr 16 2010 7:15 AM

uarealoser.  All your posts say WGT sucks, so why you still here.  My favorite was your pathetic plea to allow WGT to sandbag and drop you to pro tier, how much nonsense is that, you shot a 30 on St Andy's. 

Get a grip buddy.  Simple program mistake, the create a bunch of new tourneys, one had the wrong tag on it, boo hoo.  Go write a new post in your next category showing the displeasure you experience on a DAILY basis.

• jeffdos924
    1,085 Posts
    Fri, Apr 16 2010 7:16 AM

I would say that the site is definitely run by some smart people .... how unfortunate that it's not always played by the same.

• lvietri
    3,326 Posts
    Sat, Apr 17 2010 9:57 AM

Dear Loser,

I had no problem with that tournament.  Had Kiawah on both rounds just like it was advertised.

I'm guessing it's an issue with your system.  Did you clear your cache and your flash ???

• YankeeJim
    25,827 Posts
    Sat, Apr 17 2010 9:59 AM

lvietri:
    I had no problem with that tournament.  Had Kiawah on both rounds just like it was advertised.

Not as of last night. I played the 2nd round at BPB-back 9. The graphic did show Kia. Are you talking about the same tournament?

First round was Kia/Low/VF,   2nd was BPB/H/VF. 

• TaterNater
    545 Posts
    Sat, Apr 17 2010 10:04 AM

same here yankee mine was  bp b9 also.............

• Luciano18
    316 Posts
    Sat, Apr 17 2010 10:55 AM
    just played BPB also - actually, I think that's not too bad an idea especially for multiround. play and 18 or 9 on 1 course and 18 or 9 on another - kinda like the Bob Hope thing where they use 3 different courses adds a twist - just let me know at the start though, which 2 it'll be
  • lvietri
    3,326 Posts
    Sat, Apr 17 2010 11:20 AM

Duh ... boys and girls ... if you didn't get it I apologize ... of course that's what happened.   Clear the Cache and Flash just seems to cure all ailments doesn't it ???

What most likely happened is .... the "person" .. yes a real live person ... who probably set up this weeks tournaments hit the wrong button.    It happens to all of us .... personally I'm with Luciano18 ...  liked the twist.

• YankeeJim
    25,827 Posts
    Sat, Apr 17 2010 11:25 AM

lvietri:
    Duh ... boys and girls ... if you didn't get it I apologize ... of course that's what happened.   Clear the Cache and Flash just seems to cure all ailments doesn't it ???

Oh, I get it.  LMAO-you're too logical and straightforward, lvi-never occurred to me you were trying to be like lilrob and sal.  :-)

• PAGES
RSS