Forums

Help › Forums

Here's a tip that'll help improve your online golf game

rated by 0 users
Fri, Apr 16 2010 8:16 PM (8 replies)
  • doublebogeyer
    15 Posts
    Thu, Apr 15 2010 11:43 PM
    I just got a 37inch lcd and it's a foot in front of me.. wow there's lots of room to click now! :-D
  • danohi50
    1,020 Posts
    Fri, Apr 16 2010 12:07 AM

lol

• smason77
    464 Posts
    Fri, Apr 16 2010 12:07 AM

doublebogeyer:
    I just got a 37inch lcd and it's a foot in front of me.. wow there's lots of room to click now! :-D

SO....

what's the tip?

It's not the size it's how you use it! There's a tip for ya!

• chipshotcharlie
    538 Posts
    Fri, Apr 16 2010 12:34 AM

smason77:

if you believe that someone has lied to you

• TheLighterDark
    1,404 Posts
    Fri, Apr 16 2010 2:26 PM

I was actually debating hooking up my 32" television as my computer monitor with my 22" computer monitor as a side monitor (LOL).

• YankeeJim
    25,827 Posts
    Fri, Apr 16 2010 2:39 PM

doublebogeyer:

How does the larger size affect your swing? I mean you, personally. Does it seem like you have more time to ding the meter?

• smason77
    464 Posts
    Fri, Apr 16 2010 2:47 PM

chipshotcharlie:

smason77:

LOL

I do believe it.

However I don't see how this is the place to get into this discussion. haha.. 

cheers

• VanHalenLover
    1,422 Posts
    Fri, Apr 16 2010 6:11 PM

chipshotcharlie:

smason77:

Do you mean that I have to stop using this quote?????

"It's not the size of the organ, but the cathedral that you play it in"

• doublebogeyer
    15 Posts
    Fri, Apr 16 2010 8:16 PM

Watch it though if you're thinking of getting one of these big screen tvs and using it as a monitor. Been looking this up a bit the past couple days. Seems like if you're trying to run the screen at anything other than native resolution it'll be blurry. For this one the text is clear if I run it at 1920x1080 but for browsing around the text is kind of small to read. So i'm going at 1360x768 and stuff's a bit blurry. In the nvidia control panel was able to get it more clear with 'image sharpening' but its still a bit blurry. Wanted 1080p though to be able to make youtube videos and view them at 100%. Anybody else have problems running tv's as monitors not at native resolution?

For the wgt game though I don't notice the blurry as much because its not text. And while playing there's black bars on the sides because its 4x3 so its not full screen. But still, that meter at the bottom is a foot long so lots of room to click. Very recommended to check it out anyways.

RSS