Forums

Help › Forums

beginner 3 wood and hybrid in bag

rated by 0 users
Fri, Apr 16 2010 10:24 AM (4 replies)
  • mrsancho
    253 Posts
    Thu, Apr 15 2010 8:02 PM

I have a question ! All of a sudden i now have a "BEGINNER" 3 WOOD AND "BEGINNER" HYBRID  in my bag !! kinda weird i thought as i never had them in my inventory before !!  I still have the starters as well   just thought that was a little odd to have both the BEGINNER & STARTERS 3 WOOD AND HYBRID!!  ANY ONE ELSE HAVE THEM IN THE  BAG AS WELL??

• SweetiePie
    4,925 Posts
    Thu, Apr 15 2010 8:58 PM

mrsancho:

ANY ONE ELSE HAVE THEM IN THE  BAG AS WELL??

Yes, and the putter.

• VanHalenLover
    1,422 Posts
    Thu, Apr 15 2010 9:03 PM

The way it was described on another thread, all players were given the beginner clubs when the change was made. I'm not 100% comfy on how why or when they change over to the starters, but it is apparently tied to getting through the auto-suggestions that come with the beginners. After enough learning and time they get replaced with the starters across the board, from what I understand.

edit: just look down there (▼) for a REAL answer....

• WGTniv
    1,788 Posts
    Thu, Apr 15 2010 9:41 PM

Hi sancho,

We recently implemented a very basic new user tutorial for use with the beginner clubs.  Once the player completes the new user tutorial (less than 5 minutes) they are awarded starter clubs.  After that new players go through another short tutorial showing how them how to equip their new clubs.  All very basic at the moment, but designed to get the new player up to speed and comfortable with the game interface a little faster.

The addition of the tutorial does not affect current players with the exception of having a new set of beginner clubs in your bag.  Try 'em out in a practice round with friends, they're kinda fun. =)

• mrsancho
    253 Posts
    Fri, Apr 16 2010 10:24 AM

O OK TY FOR THE ADVICE/HELP AMIGOS!!! 

RSS