Help › Forums

*** EURO 2012 PREDICTOR ***

Tue, Jul 3 2012 4:07 PM (1,065 replies)
  • scottishbloke
    1,277 Posts
    Sun, Jul 1 2012 4:03 AM

italy 2 spain 1

first goal 40 mins.

and great work and well done to the top of the board who ever wins.

• pbmgames
    703 Posts
    Sun, Jul 1 2012 4:05 AM

ok time to go out with a bang

SPAIN     5-1  ITALY

1ST GOAL TIME:    3  MINS.

• DAZZA501
    5,972 Posts
    Sun, Jul 1 2012 4:37 AM

SPAIN     4-3  ITALY

1ST GOAL TIME:    5  MINS.

• davemcgrath66
    244 Posts
    Sun, Jul 1 2012 7:35 AM

SPAIN     2-2  ITALY

1ST GOAL TIME:    23  MINS.

and what do i know  im last  lol  but i did back CHELSEA to win champions league 

• BJORNAGAIN1
    382 Posts
    Sun, Jul 1 2012 7:45 AM

Spain    1- 0  Italy

1st GOAL 33 MINS

BJORN

• bfghd
    1,344 Posts
    Sun, Jul 1 2012 7:51 AM

SPAIN     2-1  ITALY

1ST GOAL TIME:    43  MINS.

Great tourney John. Hope the misses gets better soon, and ty for the great effort in running it!

• WigerToods2010
    8,445 Posts
    Sun, Jul 1 2012 9:13 AM

Just had a read through the latest posts from you guys. Just want to say again I appreciate all the good wishes re my better half. She's doing very well at the moment and has come on leaps and bounds since her misfortune.

I know a few had suggested I didn't bother with the comp as real life, of course, is way more important - the comp actually helped me to relax  at night doing the updates etc  whilst the Mrs was in hospital and helped keep me (relatively) sane.

Thanks again for all the positive msgs of support, we both appreciate them.

Btw I may try a predictor again when the English premier league kicks off  if there is enough interest. Be looking to maybe charge a sleeve of balls(Which would be dished out as prizes from pro shop at end)  for entry and hope to use a diff format for posting WEEKLY predictions - we'll see when the time comes.

FORZA AZZURRI!!!

;o)

• Coleyyid
    71 Posts
    Sun, Jul 1 2012 9:32 AM

SPAIN 2-1 ITALY

1ST GOAL TIME: 22 MINS

• Coleyyid
    71 Posts
    Sun, Jul 1 2012 9:43 AM

WigerToods2010:

Just had a read through the latest posts from you guys. Just want to say again I appreciate all the good wishes re my better half. She's doing very well at the moment and has come on leaps and bounds since her misfortune.

I know a few had suggested I didn't bother with the comp as real life, of course, is way more important - the comp actually helped me to relax  at night doing the updates etc  whilst the Mrs was in hospital and helped keep me (relatively) sane.

Thanks again for all the positive msgs of support, we both appreciate them.

Btw I may try a predictor again when the English premier league kicks off  if there is enough interest. Be looking to maybe charge a sleeve of balls(Which would be dished out as prizes from pro shop at end)  for entry and hope to use a diff format for posting WEEKLY predictions - we'll see when the time comes.

FORZA AZZURRI!!!

;o)

Thanks for organising this tourney. It must have taken a lot of time and effort on your behalf. It was hard enough to remember to make a prediction everyday. lol. Glad to hear the missus is recovering well.

I'll keep an eye out for the premier league predictor. Thanks again.

• WigerToods2010
    8,445 Posts
    Sun, Jul 1 2012 11:27 AM

On behalf of Tiaz79:

~  EURO2012 FINAL ~

SPAIN     0  -  1  ITALY

1ST GOAL TIME:    69  MINS.

______________________________________________________________________________

Johnny,I want to thank you for organizing this competition.I really enjoyed.

I hope you can organize something similar for the next world cup.

Thanks again, good job :)

Mattia

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

RSS