Forums

Help › Forums

Electra B vs IN His Glorious Name

Tue, May 29 2012 9:22 PM (26 replies)
  • dsrosem
    1,556 Posts
    Tue, May 22 2012 3:16 PM

SeabrookFlash:

Wow,  I've had to do that with a number of my cats at different times.  I pray for BrioBrio that she receive the comfort that only Our Lord can provide, during this difficult time.

Corey 

Thats very nice of you Corey. Bree is a beautiful person with a heart as big as Texas. Very kind words and well put.

God Bless 

Rose

• dsrosem
    1,556 Posts
    Tue, May 22 2012 5:39 PM

dsrosem vs seabrookflash. well played, fun match with a really class guy. Thank you Corey, you made some amazing shots and fought a well won battle.

seabrooksplash wins 2up

Rose

• pauls
    1,146 Posts
    Tue, May 22 2012 6:21 PM

just finishes a great match with professorjoe, what a match joe got off to a flyer and i just could not pegg him back,  was a pleasure to meet you joe look forward to playing again in the future mate.

joe wins 2up

thanks again mate,

regards paul

• SeabrookFlash
    463 Posts
    Tue, May 22 2012 6:35 PM

When I saw that I was matched up with dsrosem I noticed that on paper we were very very close.  I expected a very close match and that's what we had.  Rose is a teriffic player and I really enjoyed the match and the friendship.  The match went back and forth I was up 2 and then even at the turn.  I went up 1 and then down 1.  On #16 Rose lipped out and I was fortunate to go up 1 and win the match 2 up.  Rose must have lipped out 3-4 putts that I recall or the match would have had a different ending. I was fortunate to win.

I look forward to playing Rose again

In God we trust

Corey

• canuck1056
    3,167 Posts
    Tue, May 22 2012 9:19 PM

play my match with Nathan , he took the lead right out of the gate and I couldn't catch him , well played Nathan .

whyyoulove me wins 3 up

• borntobesting
    9,628 Posts
    Thu, May 24 2012 9:32 AM

John Hancock and i just played our match. John took the lead on the first hole and won 4 more in a row before I could even get a halve. I was down 6 or 7 before I won 2 or 3 in a row. But I just ran out of holes before losing on # 16. Johnhancock wins 3 and 2 over borntobesting. A very well played match. 

• Golfer1967
    163 Posts
    Thu, May 24 2012 1:03 PM

Golfer1967 wins vs. Acrux 2 & 1.  He is a nice man and we had a good time of golf this afternoon and I enjoyed making a new friend.  Thank you to the two CC owners who put this together and for the players as well.  This is fun and I enjoyed the fellowship very much.

Good Luck to the remaining players...

• canuck1056
    3,167 Posts
    Thu, May 24 2012 2:36 PM

Score update

Electra  3   In His Glorious Name   4

• Acrux
    393 Posts
    Thu, May 24 2012 4:09 PM

very good game was played between Eric and i ,,well done to you

• Preacher1
    193 Posts
    Thu, May 24 2012 7:14 PM

Great match between Golfdawg01 ( John ) and myself, went 2 holes of SD before John's talent overtook me. What a pleasure it was to meet this player and enjoy a fine match, thanks for asking us to play and good luck to all the rest of the way. God Bless Randy

RSS