Forums

Help › Forums

club question

rated by 0 users
Mon, Apr 5 2010 1:00 PM (1 replies)
  • jcs89
    172 Posts
    Mon, Apr 5 2010 12:37 PM

I know there has been a lot of talk and opinions about the use of 3 wedges or a hybrid. So far, i have been using 3 wedges.  My question is this:  Would i be better off using a hybrid and 2 wedges on a course like Bethpage?  Any suggestions are welcome.

My wedges are as follows:  56 deg -93yds, 60 deg-77 yds, 64 deg-50 yds(won't give that one up!)  All are TM satin pros.

I am thinking about getting the Ping G10 master hybrid.  Just want to know that i will use it.

• micklen
    221 Posts
    Mon, Apr 5 2010 1:00 PM

jcs89:
    I am thinking about getting the Ping G10 master hybrid.  Just want to know that i will use it.

I think what you have to say to yourself is how often will the hybrid be used to save shots where another club cannot be used

I know I found my hybrid useful sometimes but I don't personally think as often as I have fallen back on my wedges especially the 64, although that is a very recent addition.  See my post here Best buy club

It is of course a totally personal thing and a question you do have to answer yourself but that's what you have to consider 'Which clubs are going to save me the most shots'

Should make an interesting post

Mick

RSS