Help › Forums

First clubs

rated by 0 users
Fri, Apr 2 2010 9:28 AM (18 replies)
  • PAGES
  • Calumetbud
    2 Posts
    Thu, Apr 1 2010 11:50 AM

I need to purchase new clubs,which do you think i need first. Drivers,woods or irons..Thanks

• Spiders1
    358 Posts
    Thu, Apr 1 2010 12:09 PM

Get new driver 1st Rapture is a good pro one. Then putter T.M. is a good one.

Then irons rapture have good swing speen and can use as master.

Can always get the balls that slow down sping speed too.  they help.

• neildiamond11790
    1,115 Posts
    Thu, Apr 1 2010 12:43 PM

He is amateur, not pro.  Consider if you can reach pro tier using the free clubs, then upgrading once you reach pro status.  Rapture is longest, easiest to hit driver.  I like Driver, putter, 3 wood order.  Driver will allow you to be closer to hole, putter is more accurate, and 3 wood will let you reach a few pesky par 4's and par 5's

• Calumetbud
    2 Posts
    Thu, Apr 1 2010 1:03 PM

Thanks guys I appreciate the advice....I will keep hacking away with what i have for now..

• SweetiePie
    4,925 Posts
    Thu, Apr 1 2010 4:16 PM

If I could do things over again, which is impossible, I would upgrade only to fast meter clubs as quickly as possible. I loved the Raptures, along with all of the slow meter clubs. However, at some unknown point in time, most players will hit Master level and for hope of any satisfying success, upgrade to the faster meter clubs. The timing transition from slow to fast can be a true challange, and mostly unpleasurable. Plus, it is downtime. The faster meter allows one to hit the Master floor, ready to run.

• Anonomy1
    2 Posts
    Thu, Apr 1 2010 5:04 PM

Master clubs are absolutely ridiculous.  The drivers are next to impossible to hit with their super fast meter speeds.  I paid good money for my master driver and I seriously want a refund.  It's a joke.  It's impossible to go through even nine holes without having at least one shot go OB or in the deep stuff or bunkers. 

These clubs bear no resemblance to the real game and they should be modified.

I want a refund or an adjustment to the swing meter.

What do the rest of you think?

1,644 Posts
    Thu, Apr 1 2010 6:53 PM

Anonomy1:
    What do the rest of you think?
    They work for me.... *shrug*

• OaktheToke
    409 Posts
    Thu, Apr 1 2010 6:59 PM

They work for me.... *shrug*

Credentials?

1,644 Posts
    Thu, Apr 1 2010 7:03 PM
  • OaktheToke
    409 Posts
    Thu, Apr 1 2010 7:08 PM

Well, I believe the poster will need to see a stinkin badge..........or possibly a letter of recommendation from the coyote.........and at the very least your Hello Kitty sticker collection.

• PAGES
RSS