Forums

Help › Forums

Mtce Bug

rated by 0 users
Tue, Mar 30 2010 9:16 AM (4 replies)
  • Infinito3010
    3,689 Posts
    Mon, Mar 29 2010 11:13 PM

Sometimes I get the following screen when I complete a round, it has happen 3 times over the last few days.

Looking at the leader board after a round, the above screen will show. However, the game client is not affected.

• WGTniv
    1,788 Posts
    Tue, Mar 30 2010 12:11 AM

We haven't made any changes to the game or the website and there was no scheduled downtime.  I'm not sure why you're seeing that.  Usually you'll only see that picture when you are physical re-directed to the downpage's sub-domain.  Something in the browser cache would be my first guess.   Is it a specific tournament that this is happening for?  Are you clicking the full leaderboard link that redirects you to the website?

• Infinito3010
    3,689 Posts
    Tue, Mar 30 2010 12:51 AM

The leaderboard that I click on after the round was complete was the unlimited weekly tournament.  Then I wanted to see the full leaderboard.  That is the screen that showed. 

Exactly, since there was no announcement for any downtime, it was worth mentioning.

• kotez
    53 Posts
    Tue, Mar 30 2010 12:55 AM

i have to say the same thing happened to me, and another one wgtniv, after ive taken my swing the player freezes at the top of its swing, the timer is still counting down and still able to chat, but wont hit the ball,it has hapened a few times

• Fuzzygazz
    1,469 Posts
    Tue, Mar 30 2010 9:16 AM

I had some downtime early Tues. morning . It was on one computer and I had the frost warning pop up. People came to mirc to see if the site was down.

RSS