Forums

Help › Forums

M E T E R

rated by 0 users
Sat, Mar 27 2010 12:39 PM (2 replies)
  • hatch62
    57 Posts
    Fri, Mar 26 2010 11:10 AM

I've lost 3 count (1, 2, 3) ball today because of the meter stopping and starting. This has been happening more and more lately.  It is very frustrating, you get a good round started and this happens........It sucks.  

Is anyone else having this problem.  Come on now don't be bashful tell WGT and maybe just maybe they will try an fix the problem.  If they don't  its because of the money issue of not selling any ball. I'm not he greatest player so I don't need any help losing balls.

Hatch62

• jakestanfill7
    949 Posts
    Fri, Mar 26 2010 10:30 PM
    Hatch, if it makes you feel any better my record is 11 lost balls in one day and my avg. is around 60. LOL Most of us with issues have very old video cards. My computer has onboard graphics with a driver from 2006 that can't be updated. From what I understand Flash is working on some things that might help these issues, just don't have a projection on when that will happen.
  • WGTniv
    1,788 Posts
    Sat, Mar 27 2010 12:39 PM

Hi Hatch,

Performance issues can be hit and miss for some players and can be due to a host of different things.  This is why some folks have troubles quite a bit while others often do not.

If you're experiencing performance issues you might want to try clearing your Flash & Web Browser caches.  We recommend you perform this step at least once after every product update.  If you haven't cleared caches in a while (or ever) it can be the cause of some of the problem.  Read over this news article and follow the instructions to clear your caches.

Once you complete that task, just restart your browser.  You can also check out my profile (just click my name) for some tips on improving your performance.

Good Luck =)

RSS