Forums

Help › Forums

Re: GOOD COMPANY GC&CC Is recruiting new members

Sat, Apr 7 2012 7:01 PM (3 replies)
  • k3v1np
    23 Posts
    Fri, Apr 6 2012 2:07 PM

looking for players that don't quit and who accept challenges and message back. True lovers of golf needed. Find that there are a lot of players who just don't car.

GOOD COMPANY GC&CC, is only 4 members strong and is welcoming players of all rank's. Message k3v1np the club manager or check out the club house. Gota love this game.

Thanks ta WGT

k3v>out

• BrettB97
    11 Posts
    Sat, Apr 7 2012 1:39 AM

Dunno if you got my message or not, but I do appreciate the quick response despite my noobness lol. Started playing 3 days ago and got hooked pretty instantly. Hitting around a 78-82 right now. Need more playing time to get rid of those GD 3 putts. I look forward to playing some good golf cuz this game sure is a blessing for a college student who can only hit the real course once a week.

• SamSam82
    1 Posts
    Sat, Apr 7 2012 11:40 AM

i have been looking for a CC like yours for awhile so i wqould be more than happy to join.

• k3v1np
    23 Posts
    Sat, Apr 7 2012 7:01 PM

LIKE MINE! > WHAT DO YA MEAN? A COUNTRY CLUB IS A COUNTRY CLUB < no quitters and good company , cant seem to pull up your profile, you'll have ta wait till I'm am able to. Sorry for the delay bra. >level up in the mean time and see ya soon.<

RSS