Forums

Help › Forums

Re: Come on Westwood.

Wed, Apr 18 2012 1:46 AM (21 replies)
  • mantis0014
    8,946 Posts
    Wed, Apr 18 2012 1:29 AM

There are rumors going around that Bubba had some help from somebody in the crowd, with a certain placement of his golf ball in the rough.

Just saying, that's what I've been hearing from allot of well known people in the industry.

-Roger

• GARRYCARTER
    1,533 Posts
    Wed, Apr 18 2012 1:46 AM

AGArgent,I use swing by swing GPS caddie mate & they sent me a graphic of that very shot if you can your e-mail address to me I'll erase it after & I will forward it to you if you like.

GC.  

AGArgent:

GC -

GARRYCARTER:

Well I'm not sure he choked but he putts like me on here LOL, Best tee to green just got to get that putting sorted out & if he does he will be hard to catch,Congrats to Bubba & his one of a kind style.

GC.

SweetiePie:

He is a natural born choker...you'll see

Sure do wish CBS had showed a vapor trail replay of Bubba's shot out of that forest on that carpet of pine needles. I still have no idea how he did that. The flight of that ball with that much back spin pretty much defies golf physics. Don't recall ever seeing such a shot. And dude knew exactly where he was going with it. Seve ever hit a shot like that? Mickelson? Woods?

RSS