Help › Forums

Re: Bethpage Black...The bogey course.

rated by 0 users
Tue, Apr 20 2010 3:20 PM (16 replies)
  • PAGES
  • ghettocop1
    259 Posts
    Sun, Mar 7 2010 3:53 AM

Hey, thanks for the advice, BTB.  I've yet to experiment with the punch shot.  It's nice when folks use this forum to actually give good advice instead of complaining, or bragging about their scores.

The thank you applies to the poster above BTB as well.  Sorry, I have forgotten your screenname and can't see it right now.

• Doublemochaman
    2,009 Posts
    Sun, Mar 7 2010 7:53 AM
    Borntobesting... I watched your "Punch in" replay. Nice... though it looked dangerous. But here's my question: You were on No. 2 at Bethpage and your score was already 3 under par... did you ace the par 4 first hole?!
  • jakestanfill7
    949 Posts
    Sun, Mar 7 2010 7:34 PM

Doublemochaman:
    Borntobesting... I watched your "Punch in" replay. Nice... though it looked dangerous. But here's my question: You were on No. 2 at Bethpage and your score was already 3 under par... did you ace the par 4 first hole?!

When you see a replay the score represented on the screen is actually the score after the shot you are viewing has been holed.

• Doublemochaman
    2,009 Posts
    Sun, Mar 7 2010 7:42 PM

Ahh, so you had an eagle on the first hole.

• borntobesting
    9,625 Posts
    Sun, Mar 7 2010 9:10 PM

Doublemochaman:

Ahh, so you had an eagle on the first hole.

must be some type of glitch. I was only -2 . 2 birdies. Didn't eagle # 1 and still haven't. 

• ghettocop1
    259 Posts
    Mon, Mar 8 2010 5:04 AM
    I think the score displayed during the replay is just the score of that hole in particular.
  • Richard4168
    4,309 Posts
    Tue, Apr 20 2010 3:20 PM

Is anyone experiencing anything out of the ordinary on Bethpage back nine today? I'm noticing some things that may be bug related. It wasn't the weekly nine hole single play tournament either.

A one pixel miss off ding and the ball travels 15 yards or more off target. The avatar was swinging in slow motion real bad along with the meter pulsating, and a lot of pausing graphics too. On some shots, the club wouldn't travel it's specified distance either.

I haven't experienced any of this at all on any other courses today, or yesterday for that fact. It's impossible to score anything descent at all. I have all my caches cleared too.

I sent a bug report to WGT.

• PAGES
RSS