Forums

Help › Forums

Re: google chrome and login prob's

rated by 0 users
Tue, Mar 2 2010 6:27 PM (6 replies)
  • Drlg4oilnnd
    64 Posts
    Mon, Mar 1 2010 9:26 PM
    I downloaded google chrome earlier and loged in fine. just came back and will not accept login info. had to login with IE to write this note. Played 2 rounds with google chrome wow wha a difference. sure hope this can be fixed so i can login with it later thanks
  • WGTniv
    1,788 Posts
    Mon, Mar 1 2010 10:55 PM

Hi Drlg4oil,

Your login info (name & password) for WGT will always remain the same no matter which browser you are using to access the website.  Please double-check and make sure you are typing in your information correctly in Chrome.

• Drlg4oilnnd
    64 Posts
    Tue, Mar 2 2010 6:10 AM
    Hi well I even Changed the password from IE last nite Went in this morning in chrome. Lets me type it in and enter. but come back to please login. tried 5 times with n avail. Jumped back to IE and poof right in i went . Plz help because I really like how chrome work with WGT got rid of most of my meter freeze. Sick Of IE thnx for any help u may have.
  • YankeeJim
    25,827 Posts
    Tue, Mar 2 2010 7:20 AM

Drlg-I had this exact problem and it turned out to be a cookie problem. Click the little wrench in the upper right, go to options and Under the Hood scroll down to the cookie area. Make cookies available for WGT ( I just enabled all.)  This fixed my problem.

• Pressto
    56 Posts
    Tue, Mar 2 2010 8:13 AM

I see you still have not fixed the problems with Firefox, because I also had to use IE to login and post here. I use to use Firefox for about 4 months on the site and then you made some change that now will not allow me to login with Firefox.

I hope you get these issues fixed because I would love to come back to the site again and play around, but I am not going to do it using IE.

• WGTniv
    1,788 Posts
    Tue, Mar 2 2010 10:45 AM

Drlg4oil,

Have you tried YankeeJim's suggestion to clear your cookies?  I'd actually recommend performing two steps.

- Go to THIS THREAD and follow the instructions at the bottom to clear your flash and browser caches.

- Go to THIS PAGE and follow the instructions to clear cookies for your browser.

After you've done both of those things, restart your browser and try to login again.  Please let us know if you continue to have this issue.

• Drlg4oilnnd
    64 Posts
    Tue, Mar 2 2010 6:27 PM

Thnx  guy's      that is all  it  was  Didn't  even  know  i had  turned them  off . It  is  nice  to  have  friends on here    2 minds thnk  better than  1    Appreciate  all  the  help    working like a  charm      thnx  again  

RSS