Forums

Help › Forums

Re: Match Play bug?

Thu, Mar 4 2010 2:32 PM (7 replies)
  • kissfanpdx
    84 Posts
    Sun, Feb 28 2010 3:32 PM

Okay, for the SECOND time today, i accepted a match play challenge, while my opponant and i were waiting to tee off, it just sat therte spinning its wheels, saying it was my opponants first shot, no timer clock going, i wait and wait,, finaly i leave to try to come back in, and it says i have taken too much time and lost my credits to my opponent.   I sent a report,to WGT,  and i do NOT want a free sleeve of balls, i want my CREDITS back, because i followed all the rules and did nothing wrong.  Now if its a glitch in the system, then please fix it.  If these guys have found a new way to rip off credits from people....then hang them by their nads..   

• Snaike
    3,678 Posts
    Sun, Feb 28 2010 3:53 PM

A) ... Bug report forum, not "Everything else".

B) ... Email immediately to members@worldgolftour.com

C) ... Relax, take a breath.  It's not worth getting your blood pressure up. 

D) ... Have a nice day.

• WGTniv
    1,788 Posts
    Sun, Feb 28 2010 4:05 PM

Hi kissfan,

I've forwarded this to the appropriate folks for you.  Unfortunately with it being Sunday, I'm not sure anyone is in the office so you may not see resolution tonight.

As far as the disconnect issue goes we'll definitely need to take a look at that.  Thanks for the report.

• kissfanpdx
    84 Posts
    Sun, Feb 28 2010 10:12 PM

i did do a bug report, had a similar thing happen a couple weeks ago, never heard a word when i did a bug report, so that is why i brought it to the attention of the fourm.  The losing credits is the least of my concern. .  I just wanted to make sure this was not a new way of stealing credits.. Thanks for your quick respnse

• manilowgirl
    6 Posts
    Wed, Mar 3 2010 7:51 AM

This same thing happened to me three times on Match Play Challenge on St. Andrews. I ended up losing 90 credits to two different opponents. I played again and my opponent lost their credits when they were winning. This is starting to get aggravating to say the least. WGT get on this right away before this keeps happening. It isn't fair to people who pay to play on this site. I feel like I'm being ripped off. I also don't want a free sleeve of balls I want my credits back.

• hpharri1994
    1 Posts
    Wed, Mar 3 2010 8:02 AM

It has happened to me today as well.  WGT should refund credits for this. 

• AtlantaCoaster
    645 Posts
    Wed, Mar 3 2010 9:56 AM

I won't even bother with the Match Play Challenge as the first time I tried it this happened to me as well - with me "winning" the other player's 80 Credits due to his Forfeit/default before anyone ever took a shot.

Instead of involving WGT, we chose to "fix it ourselves" - we restarted a second game and before anyone shot, I "Forfeited" the second game back to him - and thus transferred 80 credits BACK to him.

Through this exchange we each "lost" credits to WGT for the Transaction Fee - and neither of us ever bothered to pester WGT for a redposit of those credits.  

We considered it a "Lesson Learned" and neither of us have ever touched it again.

- AtlantaCoaster

• WGTadmin
    1,166 Posts
    Thu, Mar 4 2010 2:32 PM

kissfanpdx, manilowgirl, and hpharri1994,

Thanks for the reports.  We've followed up with each of you via email. 

RSS