Forums

Help › Forums

Re: whats a good cc and who has one

Fri, Mar 30 2012 7:18 AM (7 replies)
  • crgade
    490 Posts
    Sun, Mar 25 2012 2:13 PM

a recent arrival to the legend level am wondering what is in the opinion of people a good cc

and any openings in one?

• TheSoxMan
    122 Posts
    Sun, Mar 25 2012 5:41 PM

Come join Whiskey Run. A new CC that will play a lot of tourney"s

-TheSoxMan

• connorken
    643 Posts
    Sun, Mar 25 2012 9:31 PM

I too am a recent Legend and have owned Chardonnay for some time, Nice people/good times and an active group. You can check her out here and you be the judge: http://www.wgt.com/clubs/chardonnay/default.aspx, Thanks for looking and if interested, well just send an invtie and I'll approve.

Best regards, Connorken

• maxwere
    919 Posts
    Mon, Mar 26 2012 6:20 PM

Looks like you found one.

East Coast

• EagleEyes1
    480 Posts
    Thu, Mar 29 2012 10:48 AM

Check out the British Columbia Selects, great group of players. We participate in CC vs CC tournaments, have a PGA style series tournament that we have recently begun, and other interesting tournaments. Check us out.

• iambak00
    851 Posts
    Thu, Mar 29 2012 1:40 PM

come join us,,,,,,,e.c.

• overtheedge
    5,878 Posts
    Fri, Mar 30 2012 5:27 AM

Grats on joining the ranks.

• shamilitaktak
    35 Posts
    Fri, Mar 30 2012 7:18 AM

I went through a few clubs before finding what i consider to be an almost perfect one - EAGLE CLUB GOLF ASSOCIATION (ECGA)

Loads of tournaments - both within the club and against other clubs, friendly members and a great club homepage with forums and its own realtime chatbox. Lots of members at all levels, plenty of legends for you to get mixed up with.

Search in the community section or try www.eagleclub.org for membership / joining details.

RSS