Forums

Help › Forums

Re: need help masters match play wins

rated by 0 users
Sun, Feb 28 2010 3:48 PM (6 replies)
  • deko33
    15 Posts
    Fri, Feb 26 2010 7:24 AM

how do you get a masters match play win???? iv`e beat masters in match play but no awards. and yes end of match said i won but no award for 1st master win ??????

thank you if any body has a answer.

• deko33
    15 Posts
    Fri, Feb 26 2010 9:07 AM

im a master ive played other masters in a stoke play ranked round and won a few and no

award for win.yes we played all the way though to end screens says win for me but no award. i still don`t have my first win .is there more to it  any answers  thank you dekoo3

• WGTniv
    1,788 Posts
    Sat, Feb 27 2010 8:57 AM

Hi deko,

Stroke play wins and losses are not tallied.  In Stroke Play you're just playing against the course with some playing partners, so even though it says you "won" there's no stat that actually tracks stroke play wins.

In match play wins and losses are tallied, but there's no award specifically for beating a master.  The two awards regarding match play are "Total # of Wins" and "Match Play Points Earned This Month". 

Your win total will increase by 1 no matter what tier player you play against.  The points you earn for winning a match are decided by the tier of your opponent.  The point distribution chart for Match Play can be found in the Match Play section of the FAQ.

Hope that answers both questions.

• deko33
    15 Posts
    Sun, Feb 28 2010 1:21 PM

thank you WGTniv  for helping me answer my questions!!    dekoo3 :)

• Richard4168
    4,309 Posts
    Sun, Feb 28 2010 1:36 PM

Hi WGTniv,

I had a quick question. What is the reason for accumulating monthly match play points? I read the FAQ you laid out for deko but I didn't see anything that showed what the reasoning for the points accumulation was.

I'm assuming their bragging right points.

• WGTniv
    1,788 Posts
    Sun, Feb 28 2010 3:26 PM

Bragging rights of course, but there's also an award for the amount of match play points you can accumulate in one month.

Total Match Play Points In One Month

Tin 

Bronze 

Silver 

Gold 

Platinum 

Crystal 

Diamond 

There's also a match-play points leaderboard planned.

• Richard4168
    4,309 Posts
    Sun, Feb 28 2010 3:48 PM

Ah, I see. Cool.

Thanks WGTniv.

RSS