Forums

Help › Forums

Re: Looking for a social CC

rated by 0 users
Sun, Feb 26 2012 9:18 PM (3 replies)
  • golfpropetepdx
    13 Posts
    Tue, Feb 21 2012 5:53 PM

Looking for a social CC where most of the players are on the West coast, US.  I am fairly new to the game and looking for some mentoring.  Would love to find a group that understands I don't have the time to shoot more then a few rounds a week.  Hope to hear from some like minded players.

• royphillips1
    1,278 Posts
    Wed, Feb 22 2012 4:34 AM

Go to the w.g.t  Community  click onto Country clubs and Select  the  ANY Drop Caption Box click onto U,S  theres Plenty of Clubs to choose from.

• TrufflIE
    524 Posts
    Wed, Feb 22 2012 11:55 PM

Sounds like The Academy CC is the place for you...

It's a CC dedicated to having fun and helping the newer players learn the game.

I was a hack when I joined, now I'm a Tour Pro, and Im going to be a Master soon if I'm not careful lol.

Hit up The owner CanineSupervisor, or you can get to the CC home page from my profile.

Good Luck, drive 'em straight :D

-Truf

PS I have no official say-so, Just stopping in to give you an idea.

• cm68
    892 Posts
    Sun, Feb 26 2012 9:18 PM

golfpropetepdx:

Looking for a social CC where most of the players are on the West coast, US.  I am fairly new to the game and looking for some mentoring.  Would love to find a group that understands I don't have the time to shoot more then a few rounds a week.  Hope to hear from some like minded players.

Hi,

If you haven't already joined a CC, then may i reccomend you take a look at the "Friendly Active Players Club"... best bunch of Guys & Gals you'll ever come to meet, and a very social club too.

Tourneys for all levels all the time... free entry with some great prizes on offer, put up by the members as well as our club captain.  Paid ones too if that takes your fancy also.

Anyway, well worth the time to check us out... tell Aussie that Chuck sent you ;-)

Cheers and good luck no matter where you end up - Happy Golfing.

Chucky (cm68)

RSS