Help › Forums

Re: wanted to join but I cant find it now

Mon, Mar 5 2012 4:20 PM (68 replies)
  • chris2345
    528 Posts
    Mon, Feb 27 2012 4:52 PM

shoop:

Went under the cover's  !

Sorry shoop, but cant make any sence from your comment.

Please explain......

• swannyxx
    303 Posts
    Mon, Feb 27 2012 5:53 PM

?

• sheepsass
    648 Posts
    Tue, Feb 28 2012 3:08 PM

charlee85:

Karwelis:

nice! both rosie and jviewbank quit wgt again! two pervs gone for the moment, but when they return,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, i'll be waiting

mmmm

Interesting Red

Very curious to know what you will do now that they are both back?

So nice to have someone waiting tho :-)

Charlee

While I admire my good friends tenacity and enjoy reading her replies to comments made by the Mentally Challenged & Morally Misaligned, I'd rather she dealt with no more negativity.

And to those who provide the negativity.......................

F

Y

V

M

!!!!

• Rich1064
    739 Posts
    Tue, Feb 28 2012 6:40 PM

charlee85:

Karwelis:

nice! both rosie and jviewbank quit wgt again! two pervs gone for the moment, but when they return,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, i'll be waiting

mmmm

Interesting Red

Very curious to know what you will do now that they are both back?

So nice to have someone waiting tho :-)

Charlee

Both back? I think you maybe mistaken, I don't think DrivingMissRosie has made a return has she? Perhaps her chauffeur has abducted her ;o)

Or are we getting confused about who we all are today?

• MBaggese
    15,367 Posts
    Tue, Feb 28 2012 9:22 PM

sheepsass:
    And to those who provide the negativity..................

As you stir the pot for more?

You could have defended your "friend" with out the full onslaught, yet you chose too.

Why?

• nirvananikkia7x
    1,445 Posts
    Thu, Mar 1 2012 12:15 PM

Wow, why is this still going on? You guys really need to find yourselves a better hobby if this is what you do for fun. DrivingMissRosie is no more, Charlee is back and proved herself to WGT who she is (surely that should be enough?), and jviewbank is back too... Why can't we all just grow the hell up and move on? 

Like I said about 10 pages earlier in this thread, if you don't like each other... Don't have anything to do with each other! Ignore one another and move on! Seriously... It's quite sad and pathetic seeing people still post in this thread.

Remember, it's just a game... 

• dianneher
    758 Posts
    Thu, Mar 1 2012 3:31 PM

This post started about Naughtyone an I agree it's gone on too long. Ignore and move on, an as you said "it's just a game" Well seems to me your not taking your own advice....Why post on Naughtyone's profile? 

Just a thought :)

• jviewbank
    798 Posts
    Sun, Mar 4 2012 2:25 PM

well im back and going nowhere ok thank you very much and just going to play my my game with people that want to play and dont want to gosep all the time so have fun and do what ever makes you happy  children ok byeeeeee have fun with each othere

• Karwelis
    578 Posts
    Mon, Mar 5 2012 4:20 PM

jviewbank:

well im back and going nowhere ok thank you very much and just going to play my my game with people that want to play and dont want to gosep all the time so have fun and do what ever makes you happy  children ok byeeeeee have fun with each othere

you aint learned your lession yet have you

RSS