Help › Forums

Re: Just wondering about some scores...

rated by 0 users
Wed, Feb 3 2010 3:22 PM (15 replies)
  • PAGES
  • YankeeJim
    25,827 Posts
    Wed, Feb 3 2010 5:53 AM

Your picture makes me drool. I saw it first SweetiePie-stay away.

1,644 Posts
    Wed, Feb 3 2010 7:52 AM

*sigh* nothing much to add to this that I haven't said before....

• IPv6Freely
    13 Posts
    Wed, Feb 3 2010 8:52 AM

I'm certainly not going to say it's impossible, but I do know this - I won't be entering premium tournaments anymore. It's just a waste of money when you're trying to compete with people who can post such a ridiculously low score. Maybe someday!

• lilrob88
    870 Posts
    Wed, Feb 3 2010 9:14 AM

yeah those boys are good

not because they use aids, but because they've worked hard and are very knowledgeable.

only thing i can say to you is practice up :)

• BLM1
    98 Posts
    Wed, Feb 3 2010 9:52 AM

i have never played with AvatarLee or talked to this person, but i can guarantee that if you ask nicely he can and i am sure there are others that can tell you exactly where to land on the greens for your best and straightest putts plus where to be anywhere on the courses! that my friend is called practice and lessons learned! just my .02!

• PeterSecond
    3 Posts
    Wed, Feb 3 2010 3:22 PM
    Hello everyone! And thanks for the feedback... good... and bad ;-) Gee, some of you are quick-tempered! LOL Please, don't think of me as a person who want to bash others... it's not the case. My discussion was a 19th-hole discussion around a pint of beer, after a good game (good or bad). I'm not questioning the integrity of AvatarLee (after all he's a compatriote of mine LOL), but I was just wondering about the kind of scores one can get in this game. As I said, just by clicking on a mouse at the right time... wow! impressive reflexes! I did mentionned that I believe it is possible to have such low scores (and certainly even lower) on an "Unlimited" game, but I was just wondering if this was possible on a first try basis. After all, for each player the wind is different. It just happened that I saw AvatarLee's name on 2 or 3 tournaments as a leader, on a single try basis..... Just wondering... an amicable discussion with you guys (and gals).... around a pint of beer! As they say in English (which is not my mother-tongue BTW) don't get on one's high horse! You don't know me... I'm a good guy... I'm just trying to learn some of the tools of the trade. And, yes, maybe I'll write AvatarLee and ask him a hint or two. Oh, before I leave for another game... I'm also wondering about the couple of remarks about my "look"... Someone even suggested to ban me because of it! Some guys are vey strange indeed LOL ! As I said, you don't know me... I can tell you that I have a crooked leg (which is true), so why would you laugh at me because of my leg? Hence, why would you laugh at me because of my look? Being Canadian (French as a matter of fact), we like people from all origins, countries, religions, skin color, gay or straight, man or woman, young or old.... What counts is what you have in your heart... Please keep your heart open... Just try to write in a different language, you'll see it's not that easy.... my French-English dictionary as my faithful companion is proof! OK, enough on that subject! Good game to all! Peter
  • PAGES
RSS