Forums

Help › Forums

Re: Entering Ready Gos

rated by 0 users
Mon, Feb 1 2010 3:38 PM (6 replies)
  • GoldCard
    298 Posts
    Sun, Jan 31 2010 1:43 PM

I am trying to enter Ready Go Tournaments but am not having any success so far.

Click on the tourney of choice and then click "Enter Tournament" but nothing happens from there, no confirmation and no email?

These are open tournaments so what am I doing wrong?

• claremoreblue
    2,322 Posts
    Sun, Jan 31 2010 5:48 PM

My guess would be you are in one of these situations that prohibit this type of gaming!

There are certain countries and states where skill-based gaming is prohibited. Players from those countries and states will not be allowed to participate in Ready-Go Tournaments.

The U.S. states that do not allow skill-based gaming are: Arizona, Arkansas, Connecticut, Delaware, Florida, Iowa, Illinois, Louisiana, Maryland, Montana, South Carolina, South Dakota, Tennessee, and Vermont

The countries that do not allow skill-based gaming are: Brazil, Argentina, the People's Republic of China, South Korea, Japan, and any other jurisdiction that WGT excludes in its sole discretion

• GoldCard
    298 Posts
    Sun, Jan 31 2010 6:05 PM

Yes I understand that thanks, but I have played a couple of match play challenges without any problem?

I have also looked through current and closed Ready Go results and have seen at least one player from my country (New Zealand) is successfully entered?

• GoldCard
    298 Posts
    Mon, Feb 1 2010 12:49 PM

I am still waiting for a logical reason as to why I am unable to participate in Ready Gos.

Or perhaps I am missing something in how to sign up?

• Snaike
    3,678 Posts
    Mon, Feb 1 2010 1:24 PM

Have you bothered to write your question to members@worldgolftour.com?  I have found they respond much faster to an email than anything written here in the forums... for good and bad.

• YankeeJim
    25,827 Posts
    Mon, Feb 1 2010 2:59 PM

GoldCard:
    Click on the tourney of choice and then click "Enter Tournament" but nothing happens from there

GC-If you're trying to enter from the tournament page you can't. You can see the conditions and the Enter Now button but clicking it does nothing. No clue why. Go right to the game browser Main Menu and enter there.

• GoldCard
    298 Posts
    Mon, Feb 1 2010 3:38 PM

Thanks for the replies,

I contacted wgt and they did indeed respond but before the issue could be resolved, Yankee Jims reply came through and Problem Solved!

I was trying to enter tournaments from the wrong place as it seems and Play Now, Tournaments, Ready Go works fine.

Thank you again for your help ... GoldCard

RSS