Forums

Help › Forums

Re: messaged help but post also

Fri, Apr 12 2024 11:40 AM (5 replies)
  • Dunedart
    259 Posts
    Tue, Apr 9 2024 2:46 PM

like happen evey other month , just posted on profile page, champ status and consec day on 25th march, now day 1 with playing Tokoyo yesterday ? Can you please reset to 1886 days please tyvm. Has to be a reason behind this random reset to day 1 occasionally ? .? Update Norton today but can not see how to affect my wgt days. Sorry bother you ,

Mikk

Even won 2 extra spins before losing in tokoyo room

• borntobesting
    9,625 Posts
    Wed, Apr 10 2024 3:36 AM

Dunedart:

like happen evey other month , just posted on profile page, champ status and consec day on 25th march, now day 1 with playing Tokoyo yesterday ? Can you please reset to 1886 days please tyvm. Has to be a reason behind this random reset to day 1 occasionally ? .? Update Norton today but can not see how to affect my wgt days. Sorry bother you ,

Mikk

Best way is to send a wall post to WGTNico. He took care of mine for me. Unless he is on your friends list then send him a message.

• WGTNico
    620 Posts
    Wed, Apr 10 2024 8:24 AM

your days have been reset

Dunedart:

Mikk

• Dunedart
    259 Posts
    Wed, Apr 10 2024 8:38 AM

before i even woke up this morning :-)Thank you Mr Nico.#

Happen 4/5 times last 18 months, Very embarrassed was not going to ask again but then think, no , you played,start dout youself until i remember the free extra spins lol Thank you once again so fast help again !

• Dunedart
    259 Posts
    Wed, Apr 10 2024 8:43 AM

tyvm borntobesting,you are correct Mr Nico never has not helped,ty for reply.

• alosso
    21,039 Posts
    Fri, Apr 12 2024 11:40 AM

Dunedart:
    Happen 4/5 times last 18 months
    Are you mostly playing around midnight?

Us European people are better off than Americans, but we, too, have to keep in mind the difference of one hour (CET in Winter) and two hours (CEST in Summer) to GMT, which is the official CDP time.

RSS